Tfcc

Why do I get wrist pain even after swinging a tennis racquet?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a wrist pain on the top of it. Usually, when I use it in daily life it is all nice but as soon as I even swing a tennis racquet soon afterward pain develops. The pain is on the top and prevents my wrist from pronating. Whenever I play tennis it is usually only for five minutes....  Read Full »

Dr. Mudabbir

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The wrist pain that you are experiencing could be due to the following reasons. 1) TFCC (triangular fibrocartilage complex) injury. 2) DRUJ (distal radioulnar joint) instability. 3) Carpal tunnel syndrome. 4) Osseous (bone) injury. 5) Cartilage injury. If you are ...  Read Full »

What causes wrist pain?

Query: Hi doctor, Three years ago, my right hand was accidentally ran over. X-ray showed no broken bones, but throughout the year I had extreme pain on the right hand side of my wrist next to the bone. I never know when the pain on the right hand side of my wrist is going to happen or how long the intense ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history. There are three probable diagnosis in your case: Triangular fibrocartilage complex injury (TFCC). Non-union scaphoid. De Quervain's disease (painful inflammation of thumb that extends to wrist). TFCC injury is a soft tissue injury and wri...  Read Full »