Vitamin E

I have many lumps in breasts that are painful during periods. Are they fibroadenomas?

Query: Hello doctor, I have many lumps in both breasts for the last few years. All these lumps were diagnosed, and we got to know that these are fibroadenomas. But still, I am tensed. What diet should I take and how to proceed further with the treatment so that it does not turn into something worse? I have...  Read Full »

Dr. Roli Agarwal

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.Fibroadenosis is a benign condition and it rarely worsens.It has relation with periods, and it is painful just before periods.There is nothing should be done about it until it affects your quality of life. I suggest you tablet Evion (Vitamin E) once daily for a month.For fu...  Read Full »

What causes continuous eye allergy and irritation?

Query: Hi doctor, I have eye allergy for the past 1.7 years. I have consulted many doctors. I am using steroid eye drops too, but my eye allergy is still present. My eye irritates when it contact with blowing air, perfumes, air conditioner, strong odors, when I get cold and sometimes suddenly without any ...  Read Full »

Dr. N. Sathian

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems to be a generalized allergy with sneezing, cold eye symptoms and headache which could be due to sinusitis, pharyngitis and allergic conjunctivitis. This can be triggered either because of a drop in your anti-allergic immunity or any form of new exposure due to ch...  Read Full »

Can a cyst cause breast pain and discharge?

Query: Hi doctor, For the past two months I have had ongoing right breast pain. It first began as sharp stabbing pain that would last only a few seconds. Now I am getting some nipple discharge and burning sensation. When I spoke with my doctor about it, she said it might happen sometimes. I had some blood ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Breast pain, nipple discharge and cysts could be due to hyperprolactinemia. I do not see a prolactin level in your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Do you have a family history of breast cancer? Do these cysts develop even when you are off the h...  Read Full »

I experience hair loss only in a particular area. What kind of hair loss is this?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25-year-old female. I experience hair loss in a particular area. The rest of the hair is fine and fairly thick. I just want to know, what type of hair loss is this considered to be? What stage is it at? If untreated, how bad can it get, what can we expect it to look like or b...  Read Full »

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the pictures. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This is frontal hair loss. It will be of great help if you can send me a picture taking from above. This kind of hair loss is commonly due to pollution, dust exposure and wrong combing met...  Read Full »

I have uneven skin complexion and dark skin. Please advice any cream to improve my skin color.

Query: Hello doctor, I have uneven skin complexion and dark skin. Can you please tell me any cream or foods that improve my skin and skin color?  Read Full »

Dr. Srinivas Goud B

Dermatologist, Cosmetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you have an uneven and dark complexion. You need to eat a lot of fruits, drink a lot of water, and this should help improve your skin health and skin tone. Also, while going out in the sun please use a sunscreen with SPF 50 to prevent the tanning of...  Read Full »

What are the ways to maintain a healthy hair texture?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 21 years old, and I have been struggling all my life with how to manage my hair and maintain a healthy hair texture. My hair used to be curly when I was younger but then became wavy over time and for the most part, it is wavy (I feel like it would be slightly more curled if it wa...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think your problem is very common and you should not feel so let down. Please get your blood tests for thyroid and iron profile. I hope your cycles are normal. If not then please get yourself checked from a gynecologist and follow a healthy diet like drinking lots of ...  Read Full »

I have pimples on my mid back for more than two weeks. What could it be?

Query: Hi doctor,I find pimples like area on my mid back for more than two weeks. Old ones fade and new ones keep coming. It is not present in any other part of my body. It is just spread in that particular region. What could it be?  Read Full »

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. There are many types of acne. Some people develop pimples on back. In my opinion, take capsule Doxycycline 100 mg once daily for two weeks. Apply Clindamycin lotion two times a day. Do not apply any oil or any home remedy. Vitamin E capsul...  Read Full »

My sperm count is zero. Can I go ahead with ICSI?

Query: Hi doctor, I had an issue of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Due to that my sperm count was zero. As per my doctor's advice, I am taking HCG 5000 and HMG 150 weekly twice over the last 12 months. I took semen analysis test at two centers and it shows sperm production has started. I shared the result ...  Read Full »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The semen sample given by you has been taken eight days back and had pus cells. But, the one taken three days back was not. If we can another semen culture to know whether there is any infection, then it would be better. As the count being too low and mostly all sperms...  Read Full »

I am not an alcoholic, but my liver is fatty. Is it NAFLD?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 39 year old male. My height is 5'2"and weight is 62 kg. Today through USG I came to know that my liver is fatty (grade 1 diffuse fatty liver). I am very much worried and I do not drink alcohol. I have been taking Omega-3, protein powder and multivitamin supplements for the last one...  Read Full »

Dr. Bhavin Bhupendra Vasavada

General Surgeon, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. But, you need to be worked up. Get liver function tests, HBsAg (hepatitis B surface antigen) and HCV (hepatitis C virus) antibody test done. If all the above tests come normal, then nothing to worry, but do not ignore it. Do ...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a cream or medicine for dark circle.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I have had these dark circles under eyes and also my forehead is little darker. Kindly let me know if I should use any cream or medicine.  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern. With your descriptions, it seems that you have periorbital pigmentation.I suggest you use Wrinclar cream (Acetyl hexapeptide-8 and Vitamin E). Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent.Wrin...  Read Full »