Vitamin E

I have uneven skin complexion and dark skin. Please advice any cream to improve my skin color.

Query: Hello doctor, I have uneven skin complexion and dark skin. Can you please tell me any cream or foods that improve my skin and skin color?  Read Full »

Dr. Srinivas Goud B

Dermatologist, Cosmetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you have an uneven and dark complexion. You need to eat a lot of fruits, drink a lot of water, and this should help improve your skin health and skin tone. Also, while going out in the sun please use a sunscreen with SPF 50 to prevent the tanning of...  Read Full »

What are the ways to maintain a healthy hair texture?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 21 years old, and I have been struggling all my life with how to manage my hair and maintain a healthy hair texture. My hair used to be curly when I was younger but then became wavy over time and for the most part, it is wavy (I feel like it would be slightly more curled if it wa...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think your problem is very common and you should not feel so let down. Please get your blood tests for thyroid and iron profile. I hope your cycles are normal. If not then please get yourself checked from a gynecologist and follow a healthy diet like drinking lots of ...  Read Full »

I have pimples on my mid back for more than two weeks. What could it be?

Query: Hi doctor,I find pimples like area on my mid back for more than two weeks. Old ones fade and new ones keep coming. It is not present in any other part of my body. It is just spread in that particular region. What could it be?  Read Full »

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. There are many types of acne. Some people develop pimples on back. In my opinion, take capsule Doxycycline 100 mg once daily for two weeks. Apply Clindamycin lotion two times a day. Do not apply any oil or any home remedy. Vitamin E capsul...  Read Full »

My sperm count is zero. Can I go ahead with ICSI?

Query: Hi doctor, I had an issue of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Due to that my sperm count was zero. As per my doctor's advice, I am taking HCG 5000 and HMG 150 weekly twice over the last 12 months. I took semen analysis test at two centers and it shows sperm production has started. I shared the result ...  Read Full »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The semen sample given by you has been taken eight days back and had pus cells. But, the one taken three days back was not. If we can another semen culture to know whether there is any infection, then it would be better. As the count being too low and mostly all sperms...  Read Full »

I am not an alcoholic, but my liver is fatty. Is it NAFLD?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 39 year old male. My height is 5'2"and weight is 62 kg. Today through USG I came to know that my liver is fatty (grade 1 diffuse fatty liver). I am very much worried and I do not drink alcohol. I have been taking Omega-3, protein powder and multivitamin supplements for the last one...  Read Full »

Dr. Bhavin Bhupendra Vasavada

General Surgeon, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. But, you need to be worked up. Get liver function tests, HBsAg (hepatitis B surface antigen) and HCV (hepatitis C virus) antibody test done. If all the above tests come normal, then nothing to worry, but do not ignore it. Do ...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a cream or medicine for dark circle.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I have had these dark circles under eyes and also my forehead is little darker. Kindly let me know if I should use any cream or medicine.  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern. With your descriptions, it seems that you have periorbital pigmentation.I suggest you use Wrinclar cream (Acetyl hexapeptide-8 and Vitamin E). Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent.Wrin...  Read Full »

I have many lumps in breasts that are painful during periods. Are they fibroadenomas?

Query: Hello doctor, I have many lumps in both breasts for the last few years. All these lumps were diagnosed, and we got to know that these are fibroadenomas. But still, I am tensed. What diet should I take and how to proceed further with the treatment so that it does not turn into something worse? I have...  Read Full »

Dr. Roli Agarwal

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.Fibroadenosis is a benign condition and it rarely worsens.It has relation with periods, and it is painful just before periods.There is nothing should be done about it until it affects your quality of life. I suggest you tablet Evion (Vitamin E) once daily for a month.For fu...  Read Full »

I am not able to eat anything. Please suggest a nutrient-rich diet plan.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 32 weeks pregnant. My doctor suggested me to take complete bed rest as baby is very low down to the uterus. My problem is, I am unable to eat anything due to nausea and indigestion as there is no physical activity. I am losing weight and suffering from anemia and on medication for th...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In your pregnancy, you are in third trimester. You can eat almost all good nutritive value oriented foods except few and be aware of side effects of medicines without physician advice. For your loss of appetite and indigestion problem, you should take soft, semi-solid,...  Read Full »

Why am I having continuous twitching in biceps for a long period of time?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been having continuous twitching in my right bicep where the tendon meets the elbow. This has been happening for last seven weeks and the vibration of the twitching when I am resting my elbow (say on a table while using a mouse) is quite large enough for my entire arm. I have no a...  Read Full »

Dr. Devavrat Harihar Nene

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the nerve conductions and EMG (electromyography) have come clean then there is nothing to worry about. Fasiculations are generally considered significant only if they are associated with weakness or wasting. Do these occur only in a particular position? For more inf...  Read Full »

I need an evaluation of my annual health check up. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, As part of a corporate health check up, I had undergone liver function test, USG abdomen with pelvis and lipid profile. The impression in the USG was mild hepatomegaly with grade-II fatty changes. I have attached the reports. In LFT the total bilirubin was 1.41, direct bilirubin 0.43,...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Khurana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) show that you have fatty liver with deranged LFT (liver function test). Do u drink alcohol? What is ur body weight and height? You need the following tests to be done: HBsAg Anti-HCV You can discuss with yo...  Read Full »