Q. Do you think I have WPW syndrome?

Answered by Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md. and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on High Blood Pressure or Angiogram? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Do you think I have WPW syndrome?

I am a 36 year old female. I am overweight. I have BP problem since a year. I was initially taking Cilacar 5 mg. Later the dose of the medicine was increased to 10 mg. I experienced dizziness and vague pain in left hand and severe burpings. Previously, during my root canal treatment when local anesthesia was given, I experienced dizziness and some discomfort in my chest. An angiogram was done, and it was normal. Another cardiologist after seeing my ECGs suggested that I may have WPW (Wolff-Parkinson-White) syndrome.  I have had anxiety attacks two or three times. What is your opinion? I am hereby attaching my reports.