Medical Advice on "Anal Pain"

I went through your post. There are three possibilities on the basis of history alone as the cause of your symptoms. Anal fissure. Hemorrhoids. Proctitis. The treatment is almost the same except for a severe anal fissure that is bleeding. I suggest you start … View thread »

I just read your query. After surgery, the pain might take some time to subside. In some patients, it goes away in one to two weeks. However, in some people, it takes up to four weeks. It is normal, do not worry. However, if you face unbearable pain, then do consult … View thread »

It appears that due to constipation you have developed the pain of the rectum. Relieve the constipation by taking non-irritative purgative. My favorite is Movicol (Polyethylene glycol) with one glass of water at bedtime for two to three weeks. Rule out other causes of … View thread »

As like any other cuts on your skin, anal fissure does heal by itself within weeks. Though, help is often required due to pain and bleeding. The first important rule for management is to treat constipation with stool bulk forming agents or laxatives like syrup Duphalac … View thread »

I have gone through your query and can understand your concern for her health. As you have given every possible analgesic and the pain is not relieved, I think the hemorrhoid has strangulated. It means it is entrapped within the anal sphincter. I suggest tablet Acenac-P … View thread »

You need to take a sitz bath twice daily. I suggest you apply Faktu ointment (Cinchocaine and Policresulen) twice daily for anal pain. Also, I suggest Naturolax powder (Psyllium) four tablespoons twice daily in a glass of water to keep your stool soft. Consult your … View thread »

After knowing your symptoms, it mainly seems that you are suffering from fissure in ano which is also a reason for blood in stool associated with anal pain while passing stool. Following dietary changes, ayurveda medication can help you to get relief from this problem … View thread »

Before I suggest something, I need to ask the medication you are undergoing for typhoid.Next, I suggest you consume milk, fruit juices and barley as a recommended diet for typhoid recovery.You need to emphasis on raw or lightly cooked vegetables and fresh fruits. You … View thread »

The curative treatment for fistula is usually surgery. A very few cases of anal fistula heal on its own. You may need an examination under anesthesia prior to the surgery to determine the best surgical plan for your condition. The surgery is performed under general … View thread »

This pain is not related to your diabetes. But, diabetes increases the risk of frequent urinary tract infection, which can cause pain. Since the pain is not persistent and occurs only after masturbation, the cause could be excessive or vigorous masturbation. The … View thread »

Do you have a question on Anal Pain? We have experts to help you right away.