Anal Pain

Related Terms: Root Canal Treatment, Constipation, Anal Fissure, Sitz Bath, Toothache, Tooth Extraction, Hemorrhoids, Infected Tooth

Can anal pain be related to piles?
Query: Hello doctor, I want to know about piles. For the past two days, I am having little bit pain in the anus. I want to know if it is piles or not.  Read Full »
Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have checked the attached photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Most probably it is an early degree of piles. Piles is a condition where the congested veins along with the covering mucosal layer protrude from the anus. It has four degrees, the ...  Read Full »

I have anal pain during bowel movement. Please suggest medications.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31 year old male working as a software professional. I have been facing a problem with anal pain during bowel movement and also feel the pain after the bowel movement for some time. I have been facing this problem since 10 days. Motion is normal. I have overcleaned the anal ar...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. There are three possibilities on the basis of history alone as the cause of your symptoms. Anal fissure. Hemorrhoids. Proctitis. The treatment is almost the same except for a severe anal fissure that is bleeding. I suggest you start antibiotic...  Read Full »

I have anal pain even two weeks after a piles surgery. Is it normal?
Query: Hello doctor,I had undergone piles surgery two weeks ago. Still, I have pain in the anal area during bowel movements.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. After surgery, the pain might take some time to subside. In some patients, it goes away in one to two weeks. However, in some people, it takes up to four weeks. It is normal, do not worry. However, if you face unbearable pain, then do consult y...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest medicines for anal pain.
Query: Hello doctor, A few days back, I faced problem with digestion and constipation. I had frequent bowel movement. But, the stool became tight and I had to pressure it out. Now, I feel pain and inflammation in my rectum and it seems that there is some swelling inside. The irritation gets intensified as...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It appears that due to constipation you have developed the pain of the rectum. Relieve the constipation by taking non-irritative purgative. My favorite is Movicol (Polyethylene glycol) with one glass of water at bedtime for two to three weeks. Rule out other causes of con...  Read Full »

Please suggest an ointment for anal pain and bleeding.
Query: Hi doctor, I had anal bleeding and pain for a year. My doctor said that it is just because of a small crack at rectal opening and there is nothing to worry. He has given a cream for anal fissure and one tonic for stool smoother to reduce pain while going to the bathroom. It cured me completely in tw...  Read Full »
Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As like any other cuts on your skin, anal fissure does heal by itself within weeks. Though, help is often required due to pain and bleeding. The first important rule for management is to treat constipation with stool bulk forming agents or laxatives like syrup Duphalac ...  Read Full »

My wife has hemorrhoid. How can she get relief from anal pain and swelling?
Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 28 years old. Her weight is 128 kg and height is 5 feet 3 inches. She has got a constipation problem since last 5 years and she takes Smuth for this. Since last four days, she has been getting severe pain between vagina and anus and that area is swollen. Also, her anus openi...  Read Full »
Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and can understand your concern for her health. As you have given every possible analgesic and the pain is not relieved, I think the hemorrhoid has strangulated. It means it is entrapped within the anal sphincter. I suggest tablet Acena...  Read Full »

How to manage painful bleeding piles?
Query: Hi doctor,I am suffering from bleeding piles with pain. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Deep Dutta
Endocrinologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to take a sitz bath twice daily. I suggest you apply Faktu ointment (Cinchocaine and Policresulen) twice daily for anal pain. Also, I suggest Naturolax powder (Psyllium) four tablespoons twice daily in a glass of water to keep your stool soft. Consult your docto...  Read Full »

What ayurveda medicine cures blood in stool?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 38 year old male. My weight is 85 kg and height is 5'11". I had the problem of blood in stool before a year and that got cured with medicine. Now again I feel very difficult to go toilet. I think it as constipation. I feel hard to pass stool. I used to wake up around 6.30 AM. After...  Read Full »
Dr. Raman Kaushik

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After knowing your symptoms, it mainly seems that you are suffering from fissure in ano which is also a reason for blood in stool associated with anal pain while passing stool. Following dietary changes, ayurveda medication can help you to get relief from this problem...  Read Full »

I think I have a fissure in my anal area. Please check and tell me.
Query: Hello doctor,I think I have a fissure in my anal area. I do not have any constipation, rectal, or anal pain. I do not have bloating or any abdominal pain. I also do not have any piles. I do not have any straining during bowel movement. I do not have any blood in the stools. I am sending you anal pic...  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the clinical images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like small external piles with a suspicious fissure. No active intervention is needed. Keep yourself well hydrated. Avoid constipating foods. Make sure your motio...  Read Full »

Kindly tell remedies for stomach burning and constipation.
Query: Hello doctor, I am facing stomach burning since last one month and constipation problem also. I am passing stool once in a week only and have stomach pain too. I consulted a doctor. He has given some medicine but nothing has cured. I am facing around last two months, too much anal pain and burning ...  Read Full »
Dr. Nishant Kumar
Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Burning sensation in the chest and stomach is mainly due to acidity, that is, high amount of acid release in the stomach. For burning sensation, you should restrict any spicy or oily food. Also, can you tell me what medicines you are taking so that we can decide if t...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Anal Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away.