Medical Advice on "Anal Pain"

I have checked the attached photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Most probably it is an early degree of piles. Piles is a condition where the congested veins along with the covering mucosal layer protrude from the anus. It has four degrees, the … View thread »

I went through your post. There are three possibilities on the basis of history alone as the cause of your symptoms. Anal fissure. Hemorrhoids. Proctitis. The treatment is almost the same except for a severe anal fissure that is bleeding. I suggest you start … View thread »

I just read your query. After surgery, the pain might take some time to subside. In some patients, it goes away in one to two weeks. However, in some people, it takes up to four weeks. It is normal, do not worry. However, if you face unbearable pain, then do consult … View thread »

It appears that due to constipation you have developed the pain of the rectum. Relieve the constipation by taking non-irritative purgative. My favorite is Movicol (Polyethylene glycol) with one glass of water at bedtime for two to three weeks. Rule out other causes of … View thread »

As like any other cuts on your skin, anal fissure does heal by itself within weeks. Though, help is often required due to pain and bleeding. The first important rule for management is to treat constipation with stool bulk forming agents or laxatives like syrup Duphalac … View thread »

I have gone through your query and can understand your concern for her health. As you have given every possible analgesic and the pain is not relieved, I think the hemorrhoid has strangulated. It means it is entrapped within the anal sphincter. I suggest tablet … View thread »

You need to take a sitz bath twice daily. I suggest you apply Faktu ointment (Cinchocaine and Policresulen) twice daily for anal pain. Also, I suggest Naturolax powder (Psyllium) four tablespoons twice daily in a glass of water to keep your stool soft. Consult your … View thread »

After knowing your symptoms, it mainly seems that you are suffering from fissure in ano which is also a reason for blood in stool associated with anal pain while passing stool. Following dietary changes, ayurveda medication can help you to get relief from this problem … View thread »

I have gone through the clinical images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like small external piles with a suspicious fissure. No active intervention is needed. Keep yourself well hydrated. Avoid constipating foods. Make sure your … View thread »

Before I suggest something, I need to ask the medication you are undergoing for typhoid.Next, I suggest you consume milk, fruit juices and barley as a recommended diet for typhoid recovery.You need to emphasis on raw or lightly cooked vegetables and fresh fruits. You … View thread »

Do you have a question on Anal Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away.