Asthma

About "Asthma"

Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease that is caused by the thickening and narrowing of the airways in the lungs. The symptoms of asthma are difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing, fatigue, etc. Certain conditions and environmental factors like exercise, flu, cold, extreme climate, and allergens can trigger the symptoms of asthma.

Related Terms: Asthma Homeopathic, Hypertension, Headaches And Migraines, Allergy, Headache And Migraine Homeopathic, Headache, Montelukast