Co2 Laser

Related Terms: Laser, Fractional Laser Treatment, Tretinoin, Acne Scars, Chemical Peels, Dermaroller Therapy, Electrocautery

After PPP removal, I have some scaly marks on my penis. Which cream should I try?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 24 year old male. Seven months ago, I had PPP removal from my penis head with CO2 laser treatment. For the last three months, I observed some redness in my penis head. I think it is because of irritation due to masturbation. Since I removed PPP, my penis is a lot drier. My dermat...  Read Full »
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.You had CO2 laser removal of PPP (pearly penile papule). The most common side effect of laser is erythema or redness, which goes of itself with time.In photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it seems that you have erythema and dryness only. Otherwise, i...  Read Full »

After PPP removal, my penis head has become red. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 24 years old. Six months ago, I had PPP removal from my penis head (uncircumcised) with CO2 laser. Two months ago, my penis head started to become red and now, almost half of my penis head is red in color. I noticed that there is a lot of dryness. Though I do not have PPP, sometimes,...  Read Full »
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Penile pearly papule is just a normal variant. It is not a disease, so no treatment is required for it. But, you got it removed by CO2 laser. Penis skin is very sensitive area and CO2 laser always gives redness of skin. Not only penile area, but even in the normal skin ...  Read Full »

Is there a way to prevent little moles from coming all over my body?
Query: Hello doctor,I am an 18 year old girl and I am starting to notice little moles all over my body. Nothing unusual or worrisome. My mother and grandmother are also covered in moles so I guess I should have expected it. My question is, is there a way that I can prevent them from coming in or at least s...  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw your clinical picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). These are not moles. These are called dermatosis papulosa nigra (DPN). It a genetic condition, runs in families. These have to be removed individually. Options are: Radiofrequency caut...  Read Full »

Is hirsuties coronae glandis a contagious one?
Query: Hi doctor, There are a few little things around my glans. I think I have hirsuties coronae glandis. What can I do about it? Is it contagious? Please explain.  Read Full »
Dr. Gopinath
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hirsuties coronae glandis (pearly penile papule) are normal findings in men. Kindly confirm it with a urologist or venereologist after a proper physical evaluation.  It is not contagious. If you are too concerned about it, then the treatment option is CO2 laser ablation...  Read Full »

How can I get rid of the scars on my face?
Query: Hello doctor, I have acne and a lot of scarring on my face from a breakout that occurred last month that is hyperpigmentation and it is lowering my self-confidence. I am trying very hard to find a treatment that is effective and works quickly. I have attached photos for your reference.  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw your clinical picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have more dark marks from acne. We call them PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation). This takes time to fade off. Once there is scarring, the most effective treatment for scar...  Read Full »

I have stretch marks all over my body. How to get rid of them?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28 year old male. I weigh 91 kg and my height is 5'10". Currently, I am on no medication. I have stretch marks almost all over my body and have been having this for the last 6-7 years. The stretch marks are present on my stomach, shoulder blades, forearm intersection, lower back...  Read Full »
Dr. Gauri Kshirsagar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a body mass index - BMI of 28 which comes in overweight category. Stretch marks result from excessive stretching of the skin. So, I will highly recommend you to reduce weight by at least 7-8 kg. Once stretch marks are formed, they are hard to treat. ...  Read Full »

There are white spots on the inner part of the penis. Is it penile papules?
Query: Hello doctor,I have noticed there is some pimple like structures on my scrotum skin. Is it warts? I do not have sexual relation with anyone till now. My father is suffering from eczema. Is it due to that? And also, I am seeing white spots on the inner part of the penis. Is it penile papules? Please ...  Read Full »
Dr. Kakkar S
Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have sebaceous cysts of scrotal skin. They are not warts. Sebaceous cysts need to be removed surgically. The raised lesions on the corona of glans are penil...  Read Full »

What is a blood blister and how can it be treated?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a tiny red dot on the bottom of my pinky toe. It seems to be some blood blister. If it pops, it will bleed forever. It will not go away. What is it and how do I get it to go away?  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is called pyogenic granuloma which is a lobular capillary hemangioma. It is a collection of capillaries and is not contagious or infectious. Usually seen on hands, feet, and face. It bleeds on t...  Read Full »

Involuntary frowning is delaying the healing of my scar revision surgery. Should I get Botox?
Query: Hi doctor, My scar revision surgery is not healing well, and it seems worse than last week. Please see the attached picture. Involuntary frowning causes lines to run through the scar, can this be causing problems? Is it worth taping my forehead, so I cannot make frown lines? Is it worth getting a bo...  Read Full »
Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for the query. I have seen the attached picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like it is a very early stage following scar revision. It looks good right now. But, it will take time for the scar to get better. The following might help: D...  Read Full »

Is genital wart recurrent?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a question about HPV. I am a 28-year-old male with one genital wart and I wanted to know if this is for life? Will this keep coming back every so often? What are the best ways to get rid of the wart and a way to prevent them from coming back? I also read that the immune system ...  Read Full »
Dr. Rabia

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Warts are treatable. Kindly always attach the picture of the lesion for reference. It is not necessary that warts come and go. Once you are treated properly it does not mean you have to suffer from it again and again. It is human papilloma viral infection. This virus has ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Co2 Laser? We have medical experts to help you right away.