Ct Scan

About "Ct Scan"

CT (Computed tomography) scan is a diagnostic technique which uses computers and X-rays to produce cross-sectional images of the body parts like the head, shoulders, spine, heart, brain, abdomen, knee, and chest. A CT scan is more detailed than a standard X-ray as it also shows the soft tissues, blood vessels, bones. It is used for diagnosing diseases like infections, fractures, muscle disorders, tumors, and to guide surgeries and biopsies.

Related Terms: Ct Scan Of Brain, Headache, Sinusitis, Mri Of Brain, Ct Paranasal Sinus, Mri, Chemotherapy