Foods To Lose Weight

Related Terms: Reduce Weight, How To Lose Weight, Weight Loss, Exercises, Weight Reduction, Obesity, Lifestyle Modification, Diet And Lifestyle

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old obese boy. My weight is 110 kg and I feel myself unfit. I want to start practicing yoga for weight loss. But, I do not know anything about yoga. I want to know, how to meditate and relax our body and mind?  Read Full »
Dr. Omnath Alvoor
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the data your weight is too high for an individual. You need to rebuild your lifestyle by giving time to exercise and yogic techniques. Especially fast rounds of suryanamaskara will help you with your problems. Start slowly and day by day increase the speed of prac...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30 year old male and I have been on Cipralex 20 mg for my depression for more than a year now. When I started Cipralex 10 mg I was fine. However, when my depression worsened I was given Mirtazapine 30 mg and my weight increased a lot. I gained 15 kg in three months, mostly around ...  Read Full »
Dr. Sonali Arvind Bhanushali
Dietician, Fitness Expert

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query which says you are on anti-depression medicine. And you are concerned about weight gain but as I can see the details given your height is 175 cm and weight is 33 kg in which case you are not overweight at all. You need to start with proper ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,I started my paleo in the month of November wherein my HbA1c was almost 10, continued strictly for 100 days and in February HbA1c was 6.5 without taking medicines. Afterwards, cheating started and now it is 8.8. Also, there are some imbalances in the blood report. Now, I am assuring you...  Read Full »
Dr. Vishal Wadi
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Paleo or Keto diet is not sustainable, as it is elimination and crash diet, especially for morbidly obese people. It not only about bringing sugar levels down, also it should not cause any nutritional deficiency, which may happen with paleo. Having higher intake of ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,I am 37 years old and I weigh 100 kg with a height of 168 cm. I am a pre-diabetic. I m taking Metformin these days. If I lose like say 25 kg then can I stop taking medicines and control my blood sugar normally? Can this diabetes be cured?  Read Full »
Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Changing your lifestyle by regular exercise like walking at least half an hour every day and weight loss of say 30 Kg can help regulate your blood sugar levels. Also, you should follow a healthy diet by avoiding complex sugar and decrease carbohydrates consumption, ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,There is a diet to lose 10 kgs in 10 days where I have to eat three eggs at breakfast and three eggs at lunch and oats for dinner. So, I want to really do this diet. My question is, can I eat four or six eggs together at breakfast because I cannot have them later due to my schedule. I...  Read Full »
Dr. Durga Kumari
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is absolutely not a good way to lose 10 kg in 10 days. It can create several health problems. So, I suggest you do not do this. The best rate would be to reduce 4 to 5 kg in a month. About eating eggs, eating three to four eggs is ideal for weight management, b...  Read Full »

Smart Ways to Lose Weight

Article Overview: Following a strict diet and exercise routine can be a difficult task for many. This article will explain how you can smartly lose weight without sacrificing your favorite food or without vigorous exercises.
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Fitness Expert

Many people are tired of sacrificing their favorite food and unable to find extra time for a workout. We all know how difficult it is to reduce weight by controlling food habits and exercises. In this article, I will be giving you few tips to lose approximately 2 lbs of weight weekly just by perform ...  Read Full »

Fasting and Its Implications on Health

Article Overview: This article talks about intermittent fasting and how it benefits the human health.
Dr. Sumaiya Jamil
Dietician

Research has found that fasting dramatically increases longevity and reduces the health risks like Metabolic dysregulation. Atherosclerosis. Cognitive dysfunction. People who are well-fed have more chance of weight gain and insulin resistance which increases the risk of Diabetes. Hyperte ...  Read Full »

Tips to Losing and Maintaining a Healthy Weight

Article Overview: This article talks about foods that can help you lose weight and maintain it and also regarding how you can exercise effectively for weight loss.
Dr. Isaac Gana
Fitness Expert

What to Eat A simple tip is to eat fruits, vegetables, and whole nuts before every meal. This makes it impossible for us to consume a large meal portion all at once. Fruits or vegetables in the form of salads, aid in digestion and help prevent constipation, thereby preventing bloating. It is most i ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am 171 cm tall, 38 years old, and 80 kg weight. Since the last one to five months, I have left wheat 80 % from my diet and following on average 1000 to 1500 calorie diet everyday. Initially, I lost weight from 80 to 78 kg in two weeks, but now I am stuck on 79 kg weight. I do not k...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concerns. Many persons on the 1200 calorie diet face a similar issue. Here are the tips to lose weight : You should eat small healthy snacks between main meals. Do more cardio exercise. Avoid eating carbohydrates after 7 PM. Good sleeping hygiene ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,I am overweight and want to reduce my weight. Please tell me what are the exercises I can do to reduce weight without any types of equipment. I have slight back pain. So, kindly suggest accordingly. I want to become slim in every part of the body.  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is no magic formula to lose weight. You need to observe the following points to reduce weight: Eat 1500 to 2000 calories a day. Exercise for 45 minutes to an hour every day for five days a week. Include aerobics and weight training. Sleep for seven t...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Foods To Lose Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away.