Medical Advice on "Foods To Lose Weight"

As per the data your weight is too high for an individual. You need to rebuild your lifestyle by giving time to exercise and yogic techniques. Especially fast rounds of suryanamaskara will help you with your problems. Start slowly and day by day increase the speed of … View thread »

I went through your query which says you are on anti-depression medicine. And you are concerned about weight gain but as I can see the details given your height is 175 cm and weight is 33 kg in which case you are not overweight at all. You need to start with proper … View thread »

Paleo or Keto diet is not sustainable, as it is elimination and crash diet, especially for morbidly obese people. It not only about bringing sugar levels down, also it should not cause any nutritional deficiency, which may happen with paleo. Having higher intake of … View thread »

Changing your lifestyle by regular exercise like walking at least half an hour every day and weight loss of say 30 Kg can help regulate your blood sugar levels. Also, you should follow a healthy diet by avoiding complex sugar and decrease carbohydrates consumption, … View thread »

This is absolutely not a good way to lose 10 kg in 10 days. It can create several health problems. So, I suggest you do not do this. The best rate would be to reduce 4 to 5 kg in a month. About eating eggs, eating three to four eggs is ideal for weight … View thread »

... foods that can help you lose weight and maintain it and also regarding how you can exercise effectively for weight loss ... … View thread »

There is no magic formula to lose weight. You need to observe the following points to reduce weight: Eat 1500 to 2000 calories a day. Exercise for 45 minutes to an hour every day for five days a week. Include aerobics and weight training. Sleep for seven … View thread »

Eating bananas for breakfast is good. But having only bananas for breakfast is not complete and appropriate. The word breakfast means that you are breaking your overnight fast. So, it is should be made up of carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, and a fiber- … View thread »

I went through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and according to it, you can go on a paleo diet. Which is good for your weight maintenance. But remember a vegetarian diet lacks some essential protein, which can only be supplied by non- … View thread »

I went through your query completely. I feel that you are genuinely very much health conscious and I like such people. Even though you stay away, you have a lot of things that can be done for a healthy leaving. First of all, vitamin D supplements are sometimes … View thread »

Do you have a question on Foods To Lose Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away.