Foods To Lose Weight

Related Terms: Reduce Weight, How To Lose Weight, Weight Loss, Exercises, Weight Reduction, Obesity, Diet And Lifestyle, Lifestyle Modification

How to reduce weight through yoga?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old obese boy. My weight is 110 kg and I feel myself unfit. I want to start practicing yoga for weight loss. But, I do not know anything about yoga. I want to know, how to meditate and relax our body and mind?  Read Full »
Dr. Omnath Alvoor
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the data your weight is too high for an individual. You need to rebuild your lifestyle by giving time to exercise and yogic techniques. Especially fast rounds of suryanamaskara will help you with your problems. Start slowly and day by day increase the speed of prac...  Read Full »

Antidepressants caused weight gain. Please suggest a personalized diet to lose weight.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30 year old male and I have been on Cipralex 20 mg for my depression for more than a year now. When I started Cipralex 10 mg I was fine. However, when my depression worsened I was given Mirtazapine 30 mg and my weight increased a lot. I gained 15 kg in three months, mostly around ...  Read Full »
Dr. Sonali Arvind Bhanushali
Dietician, Fitness Expert

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query which says you are on anti-depression medicine. And you are concerned about weight gain but as I can see the details given your height is 175 cm and weight is 33 kg in which case you are not overweight at all. You need to start with proper ...  Read Full »

Imbalance in blood report after I began cheating on my Paleo. Please suggest a plan.
Query: Hello doctor,I started my paleo in the month of November wherein my HbA1c was almost 10, continued strictly for 100 days and in February HbA1c was 6.5 without taking medicines. Afterwards, cheating started and now it is 8.8. Also, there are some imbalances in the blood report. Now, I am assuring you...  Read Full »
Dr. Vishal Wadi
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Paleo or Keto diet is not sustainable, as it is elimination and crash diet, especially for morbidly obese people. It not only about bringing sugar levels down, also it should not cause any nutritional deficiency, which may happen with paleo. Having higher intake of ...  Read Full »

Can losing weight help keep my blood sugar in control?
Query: Hello doctor,I am 37 years old and I weigh 100 kg with a height of 168 cm. I am a pre-diabetic. I m taking Metformin these days. If I lose like say 25 kg then can I stop taking medicines and control my blood sugar normally? Can this diabetes be cured?  Read Full »
Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Changing your lifestyle by regular exercise like walking at least half an hour every day and weight loss of say 30 Kg can help regulate your blood sugar levels. Also, you should follow a healthy diet by avoiding complex sugar and decrease carbohydrates consumption, ...  Read Full »

Can I lose weight by eating only eggs for breakfast and lunch?
Query: Hello doctor,There is a diet to lose 10 kgs in 10 days where I have to eat three eggs at breakfast and three eggs at lunch and oats for dinner. So, I want to really do this diet. My question is, can I eat four or six eggs together at breakfast because I cannot have them later due to my schedule. I...  Read Full »
Dr. Durga Kumari
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is absolutely not a good way to lose 10 kg in 10 days. It can create several health problems. So, I suggest you do not do this. The best rate would be to reduce 4 to 5 kg in a month. About eating eggs, eating three to four eggs is ideal for weight management, b...  Read Full »

Smart Ways to Lose Weight
Article Overview: Following a strict diet and exercise routine can be a difficult task for many. This article will explain how you can smartly lose weight without sacrificing your favorite food or without vigorous exercises.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Fitness Expert

Many people are tired of sacrificing their favorite food and unable to find extra time for a workout. We all know how difficult it is to reduce weight by controlling food habits and exercises. In this article, I will be giving you few tips to lose approximately 2 lbs of weight weekly just by perform ...  Read Article »

What Is Oolong Tea?
Article Overview: Many individuals are putting on a lot of weight owing to their sedentary lifestyle. Sadly, this type of lifestyle has taken a negative toll on the health of the people. Interestingly, according to many research studies, a tea which has derived its origin from China has certain amazing properties of increasing the metabolism of a person by at least 20 percent on consuming it at least twice daily. Oolong tea contains certain antioxidants called as polyphenols which activate the enzyme lipase which in turn enhances fat breakdown. This aids with weight loss in individuals with higher waist circumference and a higher basal metabolic rate. It is a partially oxidized tea and available in colors intermediate between green and black tea.  Read Article »
Dr. Krystel Quadros
Wellness Medicine Specialist

Following are some other benefits of oolong tea highlighted below Weight Loss Oolong tea is an intermediate between green tea and black tea, which means that it contains properties of both -that is, aiding metabolism through the catechins present in the tea as well as relieving stress in an indivi ...  Read Article »

How Much Fiber Should You Eat Everyday?
Article Overview: Many people have a concern of not losing weight in spite of exercising and working out a lot. Have you ever wondered what may be the reason for it? A healthy diet plays a very important role, along with exercise, when it comes to losing weight. Even if you work out for an hour and get back home and consume something junk like deep-fried foods or something that contains trans-fat like burgers and pizzas, it is definitely not worth it. You are losing calories by exercising but what about the triple amount of calories that you actually gobble on after the workout? Do ponder over it and realize how a healthy diet filled with fiber plays an extremely important role when it comes to maintaining a normal and healthy weight.  Read Article »
Dr. Krystel Quadros
Wellness Medicine Specialist

Following are some of the reasons why fiber plays a very important role in our health. 1. Aids Weight Loss Have you ever wondered why you are not losing weight despite exercising a lot? Well, lack of fiber in your diet is the answer. Fiber plays a very important role when it comes to losing weig ...  Read Article »

Fasting and Its Implications on Health
Article Overview: This article talks about intermittent fasting and how it benefits the human health.  Read Article »
Dr. Sumaiya Jamil
Dietician

Research has found that fasting dramatically increases longevity and reduces the health risks like Metabolic dysregulation. Atherosclerosis. Cognitive dysfunction. People who are well-fed have more chance of weight gain and insulin resistance which increases the risk of Diabetes. Hyperte ...  Read Article »

Tips to Losing and Maintaining a Healthy Weight
Article Overview: This article talks about foods that can help you lose weight and maintain it and also regarding how you can exercise effectively for weight loss.  Read Article »
Dr. Isaac Gana
Fitness Expert

What to Eat A simple tip is to eat fruits, vegetables, and whole nuts before every meal. This makes it impossible for us to consume a large meal portion all at once. Fruits or vegetables in the form of salads, aid in digestion and help prevent constipation, thereby preventing bloating. It is most i ...  Read Article »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Foods To Lose Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away.