Medical Advice on "Foods To Lose Weight"

Please do not consume any fast food or junk food to lose weight ... My weight is 110 kg and I feel myself unfit ... I want to start practicing yoga for weight loss … View thread »

I cannot leave my depression tablets but I cannot ignore my increasing weight either (I wanna lose the excess weight as well as maintain a healthy lifestyle) ... However, when my depression worsened I was given Mirtazapine 30 mg and my weight increased a lot ... Nevertheless, my weight has started increasing drastically around belly and hips (after I stopped Topomax) … View thread »

Having higher intake of animal foods means having higher and processed saturated fats ... Reduce intake of rice and wheat based foodsView thread »

If I lose like say 25 kg then can I stop taking medicines and control my blood sugar normally ... Changing your lifestyle by regular exercise like walking at least half an hour every day and weight loss of say 30 Kg can help regulate your blood sugar levels … View thread »

This is absolutely not a good way to lose 10 kg in 10 days ... About eating eggs, eating three to four eggs is ideal for weight management, but we need also other food items to maintain weight like fruits, vegetables, cereals, dals, water, etc … View thread »

In this article, I will be giving you few tips to lose approximately 2 lbs of weight weekly just by performing some simple tasks and modifying your food habits ... We all know how difficult it is to reduce weight by controlling food habits and exercises … View thread »

People who are well-fed have more chance of weight gain and insulin resistance which increases the risk of Diabetes ... Weight loss with prevention of lean mass … View thread »

It is advisable to avoid eating processed and sugary foods that increase your cravings for sugar and cause obesity ... Weight-Loss Friendly Foods Mangoes contain lots of vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, copper as well as vitamin A, and have no cholesterol ... Majority of the time, people who begin exercising to lose weight, indulge only in cardio without lifting weights ... Another important point about lifting weights to lose is to lift weight in higher frequency … View thread »

I want to lose weight ... Here are the tips to lose weight : You should eat small healthy snacks between main meals ... Initially, I lost weight from 80 to 78 kg in two weeks, but now I am stuck on 79 kg weightView thread »

There is no magic formula to lose weight ... It will take a minimum of six months to lose the desired weight ... Please tell me what are the exercises I can do to reduce weight without any types of equipment … View thread »

Do you have a question on Foods To Lose Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away.