Wrinkle Correction

Related Terms: Aging, Botox Uses, Botulinum Toxin, Cosmetic Procedure, Skin Sagging, Botox, Hair Loss

Kindly suggest a cream or medicine for dark circle.
Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I have had these dark circles under eyes and also my forehead is little darker. Kindly let me know if I should use any cream or medicine.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern. With your descriptions, it seems that you have periorbital pigmentation.I suggest you use Wrinclar cream (Acetyl hexapeptide-8 and Vitamin E). Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent.Wrin...  Read Full »

I have signs of premature aging. Please suggest a homeopathy cure.
Query: Hello doctor,I am 21. I am suffering from dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles around eyes even with dark facial hairs and loose facial skin. In short, I am finding signs of premature aging, hair greying, and excessive hair loss. Please please help me out.  Read Full »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you have been suffering from the signs of premature aging. The most common cause for this is lack of sleep and very stressful life. Firstly, I would advise you to take proper rest and sleep every day for seven to eight hours and try to manage or reduce ...  Read Full »

Radiofrequency Procedures in Dermatological Practice
Article Overview: In today’s era, individuals are looking for natural ways to stay young without the risks and complications associated with invasive facial rejuvenation procedure. Out of all, radiofrequency procedures are ideal.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Radiofrequency energy is a novel non-surgical procedure, widely used nowadays in the field of esthetics, including skin tightening, skin lifting, body contouring and cellulite reduction. It differs from lasers, in that it uses an electric current rather than a light source. Radiofrequency devic ...  Read Article »

What can I do to limit the signs of aging?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old male with quite rough skin on my face, which I am not happy with. I was wondering if you could provide me with some advice on what I can do to limit the signs of aging, specifically forehead lines and also the dry look on my skin. I think my problem is sun damage. I ha...  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can go for Botox (Botulinum toxin) nevertheless I would suggest you to use Cellex C serum and Hydra 5B complex twice daily. It contains vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant, helps in collagen synthesis. Hence, alteration of aging sign and carries no side eff...  Read Full »

Botox - a Toxin with Great Cosmetic Result for Removing Wrinkles
Article Overview: Wrinkles on the face are often due to expression, which includes frowning, concentrating or smiling. These wrinkles get deeper as we grew old, because of loss of elasticity of our skin. But, with the administration of Botulinum toxin (Botox) our facial muscles are gently relaxed and the wrinkles improve.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Botulinum toxin is a neurotoxin derived from Clostridium botulinum. There are eight distinct antigenic serotypes of exotoxins and among these only A and B are used for various medical indications. Exotoxin A is the most commonly used and it is more potent than exotoxin B. How does It work? Botulin ...  Read Article »

Dermal Fillers - a Revolutionized Treatment for Aging Face
Article Overview: In this article, I have discussed the use of dermal fillers and the excellent results given by dermal fillers in correcting skin cosmetic problems.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Dermal filler is a natural or synthetic collagen injected in the deeper layer of skin (dermis) for the augmentation of soft tissues. Dermal fillers are used very frequently for wrinkles, scars and creases due to aging. Various substances used as dermal fillers are collagen, fat, silicon, etc. For b ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Wrinkle Correction? We have medical experts to help you right away.