Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Baidya Nath Majhi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history of noise exposure and symptoms, it is suggestive of acoustic trauma. It occurs after a single exposure to very intense sound which cause damage to the organ of corti or damage the hair cells. ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A recurrent sore throat can occur in a number of pathologies. Most often it is as a result of some local pathology like Rhinosinusitis, nasopharyngitis, tonsillitis, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), LPR ... View thread »

Dr. Vinay  S Bhat
Hello, Welcome to iclinic.com. Since your throat is not used to the smoke, which contains a large number of chemicals, it got injured and started to pain. Chronic smokers will not experience pain due to a permanent change in the cells of the throat, ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sure, there is a solution but firstly you have to detect the cause with the help of investigations and tests. You have to be examined by an otorhinolaryngologist to detect the nature of the soft palate, uvula, nasal ... View thread »

Dr. A.K.Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern, you are probably suffering from imbalance. It is a type of vertigo. Such problems arises when vestibule of inner ear is not working properly. Balancing of moving body is managed by vestibule of ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My understanding and inference is that the pain is not related to the earphones or sound level. This is because of loud noise which usually produces classical symptoms like giddiness, ringing sound in ear, hearing loss, ... View thread »

Dr. Mehak  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would advise you get pure tone audiometry and tympanometry. We will know if you have any hearing loss and pressure changes in your ear. Also, in a few thyroid patients, tinnitus is common. But, you should get the above ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bad smell during breathing could be due to various reasons. Let us see those one by one. Malignancy: an intranasal (inside the nose) or intraoral (inside the mouth) malignancy can produce foul smell, that can be ... View thread »

Dr. Subhadeep   Karanjai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first thing that comes to my mind is a disease called atrophic rhinitis. Here, the mucous membrane and structures inside the nose shrink and the nasal cavity is filled with crusts, which get infected and smell. In ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For swelling in the pre-auricular area, my differentials are: Lymph node enlargement. Parotid gland swelling. Skin tumor. Parapharyngeal space growth. Since it is rubbery and movable, I feel it is more like a ... View thread »