Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My understanding and inference is that the pain is not related to the earphones or sound level. This is because of loud noise which usually produces classical symptoms like giddiness, ringing sound in ear, hearing loss, ... View thread »

Dr. Mehak  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would advise you get pure tone audiometry and tympanometry. We will know if you have any hearing loss and pressure changes in your ear. Also, in a few thyroid patients, tinnitus is common. But, you should get the above ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A recurrent sore throat can occur in a number of pathologies. Most often it is as a result of some local pathology like Rhinosinusitis, nasopharyngitis, tonsillitis, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), LPR ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bad smell during breathing could be due to various reasons. Let us see those one by one. Malignancy: an intranasal (inside the nose) or intraoral (inside the mouth) malignancy can produce foul smell, that can be ... View thread »

Dr. Subhadeep   Karanjai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first thing that comes to my mind is a disease called atrophic rhinitis. Here, the mucous membrane and structures inside the nose shrink and the nasal cavity is filled with crusts, which get infected and smell. In ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For swelling in the pre-auricular area, my differentials are: Lymph node enlargement. Parotid gland swelling. Skin tumor. Parapharyngeal space growth. Since it is rubbery and movable, I feel it is more like a ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nasal trauma and consequent inflammation can cause symptoms like you are complaining. Epistaxis and stuffiness can be present. Since you have been examined at ER and they did not find any signs of fracture, there is ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The condition is called aphthous stomatitis. It usually follows a brief period of stress to be emotional or physical, as a febrile sickness. You need to take a short course of antibiotics, topical analgesics, ... View thread »

Dr. Deepthi  Maringanti
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your complaints. Repeated attacks of a low-grade sore throat suggest that it could be chronic pharyngitis. The other common causes of chronic sore throat are due to acidity and gastroesophageal ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you have done strep test, which is a rapid test to find out whether the pharyngitis has bacterial origin. The strep test is positive and this means most probably the Streptococcus pyogenes detected ... View thread »