Medical Advice on "Back Pain"

Back pain is not a common symptom of cancer lung. It can happen in a case of lung cancer with metastasis that is late stage. Your symptom is not related to cancer at all. It is due to strain. Physiotherapy will cure your problem. At this age and your habits without a … View thread »

I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The tethered cord is a result of fibrosis and inflammation. Your symptoms of back pain and weakened bowel and bladder movements could be explained with the tethered cord.  … View thread »

The pain you have in the rhomboid area can be fixed completely if it is purely due to musculoskeletal problems. There is no reason for you to get panicked. I have successfully treated plenty of patients with the same type of pain and they have recovered. Usually, it is … View thread »

There are three possibilities for your pain. It could be one out of these three conditions or a combination of them. Intervertebral disc prolapse. Lumbar canal stenosis. Para vertebral muscle spasm or lower back strain or lumbago (low back pain). If the pain in the … View thread »

Does the pain continue even when you lie down to sleep? Does the pain radiate to the legs? MRI report shows problems with the vertebrae (attachment removed to protect patient identity). But it would be better if you can get a second opinion for the vertebral pathology. … View thread »

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your X-rays indicate changes of spondylitis in the form of disc space reduction and osteophytes. For the symptoms you have, I would recommend an MRI of the lumbar spine with whole spine … View thread »

I read your concern. I would suggest you get an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) done of your low back. As your complaints are suggestive of disc involvement, I would like to rule that out. I would like to know further details like pain character and movements … View thread »

After reviewing your health query, I want to add that there may be anything from a list of possibilities. Keeping in mind the past history of PE (pulmonary edema), it can be a relapse of the same. Pain and other symptoms are also mimicking if originating from … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns about an ongoing lower back ache. I have seen the reports that you had attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is a compression of the L4 nerve, which is responsible for the numbness and difficulty … View thread »

Without examining you, I can only offer possible causes of low back pain. The probable causes are: Muscular strain. Lumbar spondylosis. SI (sacroiliac) joint in-formation. Disc prolapse. Lumbopelvic dysfunctionality. Vitamin D deficiency. What you need to do is to see … View thread »

Do you have a question on Back Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away.