Medical Advice on "Cold"

After about five days, most of my initial symptoms, namely acid reflux, severe back pain, and mild stomach discomfort seemed to disappear, but then I caught a bad cold which seemed to affect my sinuses as well … View thread »
Would drinking a few cold drinks prevent my tooth from getting numb ... Drinking few cold drinks has no effect on anesthesia … View thread »
After few days, I got a cold with a fever, that has relocated to a painful chest cough … View thread »
 Recently, I had cold, some respiratory discomfort, chest congestion, sneezing, sore throat, little if any fever and lots of coughing … View thread »
I had a bad cold when I had the test done ... As you are giving history of common cold and cough following which your lymphocytes are low there is nothing to worry at all, as all this is due to viral infection only … View thread »
Hello doctor, I have been getting cold sores for years now, and they are always in the same place on the left side of my lower lip ... Two weeks ago, I just got over a cold sore, and about two days ago, a red bump appeared on my skin, which attaches a little bit at the edge the corner of my mouth … View thread »
About 15 months later, I got what I thought was a cold ... A year later I got sick with a cold again, and this time, at the same clinic, they gave me a cortisone shot right away with the antibiotics … View thread »
 I am currently living in a country where the climate is very cold and dark ...  This weekend I am currently with cold and flu … View thread »
Hi doctor, I was told that this thing on my cheek is a cold sore (photo attached) ...  Please help I can't except that this is a cold sore … View thread »

Do you have a question on Cold? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Cardiologist Now!