Medical Advice on "Fusidic Acid"

Getting Fusidic acid in lotion form is difficult. You can use the Fucidin cream for the boils on the scalp. For scalp folliculitis, I suggest you try Betadine AD shampoo twice a week. For facial dryness, I suggest using Cetaphil moisturizer or Epitheliale AH cream … View thread »

It is basically frictional dermatitis, which has left behind pigmentation. Do not use Fusiwal-M cream (Mometasone furoate and Fusidic acid) as there is no inflammation. It will take time for pigmentation to resolve. I suggest Kojiglo gel (Kojic acid and vitamin C) or … View thread »

I have read your concern.With your description, it seems you have developed irritant contact dermatitis to the metal stud.I suggest you try using Fucibet cream (Betamethasone and Fusidic acid) twice daily for seven days over the affected area. Do not wear any metal stud in … View thread »

I have seen your query and concern. Zoon's balanitis require long-term treatment. Imiquimod require at least 16 weeks, Takfa (Tacrolimus) should be used for longer duration and Hh Derm (combination of Mometasone, Fusidic acid and Clotrimazole) is to prevent infection. It … View thread »

There is no need to worry. Do not touch and squeeze as it can lead to secondary bacterial infection. You should visit your dermatologist so that it can be cauterized again. I suggest you apply Fusidic acid 2% cream (Fucidin cream) twice a day till you get your … View thread »

I have read your concern and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems that your nephew developed fixed drug eruption or irritant contact dermatitis. I suggest you apply Fucibet cream (Betamethasone and Fusidic acid) twice daily and … View thread »

I have seen the rash pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like balanitis, which can be due to fungal infection or bacterial infection. The medications given to you were correct. I suggest you try applying Fusidic acid 2 % cream, Miconazole … View thread »

I have read your concern and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems you have developed irritant contact dermatitis to the hair removal cream. I suggest you try using Fucibet cream (combination of Betamethasone and Fusidic acid … View thread »

As I can see from the picture uploaded (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there is some redness and there are few sores. There might have been a contact dermatitis. You could find relief from using Cetaphil moisturizer and Mometasone and Fusidic acid cream … View thread »

I have gone through your complaints and seen the attached photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity). According to me the small spots are due to pseudofolliculitis which is because of inflammation caused by shaved hair. I would recommend you to apply … View thread »

Do you have a question on Fusidic Acid? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!