Medical Advice on "Gerd Symptoms"

At the age of 24 year it is unlikely that you have ulcer in the stomach. It could be GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) that is causing all these symptoms, but after long time it may cause ulcer. If you are not responding to PPIs (Proton-Pump … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concern. GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) is a common problem. It is mainly caused due to an unhealthy lifestyle and poor eating habits. Follow the below-mentioned guidelines to avoid the problem: Avoid spicy, oily, … View thread »

I suggest the following medications: Alex cough syrup (a combination of Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Chlorpheniramine) 10 ml, after food, morning and night till the cough subside and your chest congestion is relieved. Tablet Levocetirizine for cold, after food … View thread »

Your repeated tests relating to your cardiac problem are found to be normal as per your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, it is highly unlikely to be a cardiac problem. I suggest you do an upper GI (gastrointestinal) endoscopy to rule out … View thread »

You are having a non-cardiac chest pain. The possible cause is due to GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). The acid reflux from the stomach is coming up into the esophagus causes irritation, which you feel like needle piercing in the chest wall … View thread »

Q wave abnormalities to a certain extent in certain leads are inconclusive. If the overall TMT,  cardiac echo, and ECG are normal, there is no need to worry. Be on a follow-up with ur cardiologist. Take Pantop DSR (a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone),  … View thread »

According to your history and complaints, it seems you might have the following, depending on your additional complaints: Hemorrhoids, If you have accompanying constipation, mucus and sometimes blood in the stool, heartburn, and reflux. IBS (irritable bowel syndrome … View thread »

I went through your post. A bitter taste in the early morning hours is seen in people with acid regurgitation or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and in smokers. I would suggest a course of PPI (proton pump inhibitors) with Levosulpride like capsule Sampraz L (a … View thread »

You are having gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). You have undergone Nissen fundoplication, as such hiatus hernia and related diseases take a long time to recover and you need to maintain your lifestyle and food habits for a lifetime. I suggest you try doing … View thread »

... article talks about the acid reflux disease and its symptoms, risk factors, as well as management in detail ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Gerd Symptoms? We have medical experts to help you right away.