Medical Advice on "Gerd Symptoms"

Doctor diagnosed that, I have GERD ... But even then I faced GERD problems rarely ... I have been facing some symptoms like pain after eating food, sometimes nausea but no vomiting, heartburn, indigestion, fatigue, sleepless nights and rarely breathing difficulty … View thread »

GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) is a common problem ... Watch your weight as being overweight can increase GERD symptomsView thread »

I do not have any other health issues except hyperacidity and GERD symptoms ... If symptoms are severe or with fever, start using antibiotic Moxikind CV (a combination of Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid) 625 mg morning and night after food for five days … View thread »

Most likely the cause of your symptoms is GERD that is gastro-oesophageal reflux disease … View thread »

pylori and currently on Lansoprazole which is not improving my symptoms much ... Your symptoms are most likely due to gastroesophageal reflux disease, that is, acid reflux from the stomach to the food pipe in the chest … View thread »

GERD and H ... GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) and H ... Need detail histroy to look for the exact symptoms and need clinical examinations also ... Try to identify the food like milk which triggers the symptomsView thread »

I suggest you do an upper GI (gastrointestinal) endoscopy to rule out GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) which may also cause a similar chest pain … View thread »

problem with chronic acid reflux/GERD that often causes my throat pain as well ... For GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), you need to modify your diet well ... I suggest you take tablets like Sompraz D (Domperidone and Esomeprazole) half an hour before breakfast for a week or so when you experience severe symptomsView thread »

cause is due to GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) … View thread »

Sometimes, a chest pain may be due to GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) as well … View thread »

Do you have a question on Gerd Symptoms? We have medical experts to help you right away.