Mouth Stinks

Related Terms: Halitosis, Bad Breath, Antibacterial Mouthwash, Mouthwash, Oral Hygiene Maintenance, Acne, Chlorhexidine Mouthwash

How to cure bad breath permanently?
Query: Hello doctor, My mouth stinks very badly. What shall I do?  Read Full »
Dr. Tooba Qazi
Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Get a full mouth scaling done from a dentist. Start using antibacterial mouthwash (example: Listerine) twice daily for two weeks. This is the best for stinking mouth (bad breath/ halitosis). Another method for curing bad breath is saline mouth rinse. Take a small ...  Read Full »

Bad breath - Why your mouth stinks and how to cure it?
Article Overview: You must need to know how, when and, why your mouth stinks and how this problem can be prevented?!  Read Article »
Dr. Tooba Qazi
Dentist

"EwWw. . . Your Mouth Stinks!" *embarrassed* - Yes! These words can stab deeply into one's heart like a sharp knife. Want to avoid this situation? You must need to know how, when, why your mouth stinks and how this problem can be prevented?!Bad breath/ Mouth stinking - medically termed as ...  Read Article »

What makes my teeth yellow with bad breath even after brushing twice daily?
Query: Hello doctor, My teeth always get yellow in color, after brushing for two times a day. Also, my mouth stinks.  Read Full »
Dr. Tooba Qazi
Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There could be following reasons for yellowing of teeth. There could be yellow or brown layers of tartar at gumline that needs to be taken out so that your actual enamel can be seen. For it, you need to get your scaling done from the dentist and then do brushing twice a ...  Read Full »

Indiscriminate Use of Mouthwash Alone is not the Solution for Halitosis
Article Overview: Most of the time people never care about the underlying cause of bad breath, they just use mouthwash and think "all is well". This article stresses on the fact that mouthwash alone is not a solution for bad breath.  Read Article »
Dr. Naveen Thomas
Dentist

Whenever we experience bad smell or breath emanating from our mouth, the next thing we do is go and buy a mouthwash to get rid of it. This goes on for 1 or 2 months, and then we give up to the fate or finally decide for some expert opinion. We need to give bad breath more importance in our daily li ...  Read Article »

I brush twice a day and still have bad breath. Please advice.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 26 year old female. My question is about oral health. In spite of brushing my teeth twice a day, I have bad breath. Please tell me why.  Read Full »
Dr. Honey Arora
Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.  Bad breath, also known as halitosis can occur due to many reasons like poor oral hygiene, post-nasal drip, sinusitis, acid reflux, respiratory infections, diabetes, etc. I suggest you consult a dentist and get evaluated. Thorough clinical evaluation and investigat...  Read Full »

Halitosis or Bad Breath: Causes and Management
Article Overview: In this article, read all about halitosis or bad breath.  Read Article »
Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Dentist

Each one of us have come across a condition which is designated in lay man's language as bad breath and medically as halitosis. What Is Halitosis? It simply refers to a feeling of having a bad breath with which no one feels comfortable. This condition affects around 20 to 25 % of the population in ...  Read Article »

I have pimples at the back of my tongue. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 20 years old. A month ago, I noticed few small pimples at the back of my tongue and I thought that they will get alright on their own. But, they have been there for almost a month.  And, I have halitosis too. I often have a sore throat as well, but it is not severe.  Read Full »
Dr. Honey Arora
Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The bumps are enlarged circumvallate papillae, which can be due to a number of causes like oral infections, acid reflux, throat infections, or a post nasal drip. Halitosis or bad breath can occur due to poor oral hygiene, oral and dental infections, post nasal drip, ...  Read Full »

My sperm and saliva stink badly. Can you help me?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old man. I have thick sperm that stinks and my saliva is also lumpy and stinks really bad. This has been like this for a few years now. I have gone to the sexual health clinic and had urine and blood test. It showed up nothing and came back clear. I also think that it ma...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think that it is not a disease. It is just a variation to have this thick saliva and sperm. It does not look like any infectious condition. Everyone's semen coagulate and smells bad once it comes in contact with air. I think it may be your increase awareness and conce...  Read Full »

Severe pain with bad breath and taste after wisdom tooth extraction. Please advise.
Query: Hello doctor, I got one of my wisdom teeth taken out a week back. My stitches came out and now there is a big hole where the tooth was extracted. My dentist gave me nothing, not cleaning tools at all. I am just freaking out because their office is closed. What should I do about the giant hole? It h...  Read Full »
Dr. Naveen Thomas
Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If it hurts a lot, it means that you have a dry socket condition, where the blood clot gets dislodged from the wound causing infection. You need to start taking antibiotics like Augmentin 625 mg and a painkiller. Also, use warm salt water gargling three times a day. ...  Read Full »

Noticed a yellowish sag in the gums of my 13 months old baby. What is it?
Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is 13 months old. I just noticed big yellowish sag at the place of her first molar gum. I am much worried. Please help me.  Read Full »
Dr. Naveen Thomas
Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should put your finger inside her mouth and check if it is moving or if it has a fluid filled inside the swelling. We need to first confirm whether it is any foreign body. I mean like anything which sticks in her mouth, so put your finger and manually touch it to s...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Mouth Stinks? We have medical experts to help you right away.