Normal Erection

Is 4.5-inch penis size normal?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old. My penis is thin and 4.5 inches long when erect. Should I marry or not?  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. Size of the penis varies from person to person, like other physical features like height, etc. On an average, it ranges from 3.5 inches to 5.5 inches on erection. Your penis is within this range on erection, so do not worry. In ...  Read Full »

My penis becomes erect with seminal fluid discharge when my partner touches me. What can I do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 21 years old with weight 58 kg, and height 5'7". My penis size is 6 cm in normal, in erect it is 12 cm. Is this normal? What are the normal sex and ejaculation time? I feel very uncomfortable when I meet my girlfriend or talk with her in the phone about some hot topic because my pe...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. Many research says the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. Few studies recommended flaccid penis length of less than 1.6 inches or an erect pen...  Read Full »

Why do I get pain in penis during erection?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having some internal pain on the penis and it is a bit stronger when I have erection. No bruises, or pus during urinating. I am male, 34, 1.72 m and 80 kg.  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. Pain during erection can be due to: 1. Infection - common cause is urinary tract infection, other sexually transmitted infection. 2. Balanitis - inflammation of gland penis, tip of your penis can be due to allergy of i...  Read Full »

I get erection while masturbating but not during sex.

Query: Hello doctor, Whenever I am thinking about sex or masturbating, I easily get a boner and it takes me a while to ejaculate, but when I am actually having sex it takes forever to get a boner. Then I ejaculate immediately. I do not know what it is or how to fix it.  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The sexual act is mediated by mind. It has many phases like desire, excitement (erection), ejaculation and resolution. It can get affected due to various reasons like fear or phobia in the brain. If you have conflicts with your partner, if there is some performance stre...  Read Full »

What can cause swollen and red urethral opening ?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old uncircumcised male. My condition is not disturbing my life, but for the sake of clarity, it would be nice to consult for a primary opinion on whether it is necessary to physically visit a urologist. I had a minor yeast infection a few months back. While clearing them of...  Read Full »

Dr. Vivekanandan G

Andrologist, Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com, I think the red line you are referring to is nothing but frenulum. It is a normal structure and since you do not have any symptoms attributable to it, I really do not think that you need to see a urologist in person. It would add better clarity, if you can attach a phot...  Read Full »