Numbness In Penis

Can a vibrator damage and shrink my penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I used a vibrator on my penis for 30 to 40 minutes and the result is that the hardness of my penis is gone and the length reduced a lot. Now, I am unable to have sex with my partner. Can you tell me any medicine for recovering from this situation and make my penis as it was before?  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem. I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start ...  Read Full »

Why does my penis feel numb?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 26 year old male. My height is 190 cm and weight is 85 kg. I do exercise with weights regularly. I have noticed that I have reduced feeling in the skin on my shaft. I cannot feel normal touch, but I can feel the pain if I pinch it with my nails. To best describe it; it feels li...  Read Full »

Dr. Raman Tanwar

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a localized numbness that we are bothered with. Disease starting from this region without any other associated symptoms is quite rare and without them we may not think of a systemic pathology right away. Have you tried nerve tonics? I suggest back strength...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause numbness in penis?

Query: Hello Doctor I am a 30 year old male, married for 2 years. I do not smoke or drink. There is no medical history. My penis is circumcised from childhood. The problem which I am facing is that I do not feel any sensation in my penis glans at the time of sex or while masturbating.In normal state, my p...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. Having less or no sensation in penis while having sex is generally due to local factors. The systemic illnesses rarely affect in this way. Masturbation is normal and it does not have any adverse effects either on sensat...  Read Full »

Why is there mild pain and numbness in penis after orgasm?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old male. I get numbness in the penis during orgasm. I have been doing lower back exercises since two days for my back pain. Since then, I think I have been having mild pain around the genital area and this problem of numbness. Is it temporary?  Read Full »

Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not provided any information regarding your marital status and education which are also relevant for me to diagnose. Numbness around in the genital area after orgasm can be calledrefractory period. This refractory period after orgasm is quite natural and norma...  Read Full »

Can penile pump cause penis numbness?

Query: Hello doctor, I am using a penile pump under the direction of a urologist. Over a period of each of five days, I think I had overstretched the penis and now have a loss of sensitivity and soreness with no erection. Do you know if it will and how long it may take to recover sensation and remove the s...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A penile pump is a form of physical or mechanical treatment. Have you tried oral PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitors like Viagra (Sildenafil)? It is not advisable to use a penile pump for long durations as any form of physical treatment is bound to cause som...  Read Full »

Is sore penis from excessive masturbation and vigorous sex a permanent damage?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a very sore penis from excessive masturbation and vigorous sex. The shaft of the penis seems to be less firm that it was in the skin and appears to be stretched out near the head of the penis. There is no pain but mild soreness. There is some soreness if I try to play with it. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The penile soreness is probably due to infection as penis appears to be reddish, due to this it feels soreness. It is not permanent damage and will be normalized once treatment is taken, which includes antibiotics. Antibiotics are to be chosen after culture and sensi...  Read Full »