Numbness In Penis

Will penile numbness heal on its own?

Query: Hello doctor, I suffered a stretch to my penis during sex, and now it has gone completely numb and no sensation. Is there any treatment that will restore the sensation? Will the nerves heal on their own?  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms could be related to a damaged nerve. But, the good thing is that you are going to recover spontaneously. I recommend taking vitamin B complex supplements and Alpha-Lipoic acid (600 mg twice daily) to help improve your situation faster. You should t...  Read Full »

Why is there numbness in the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 20-year-old man. I have a problem with having sex with my girlfriend. I can keep an erection, but after 20 minutes, my penis goes numb. I think my issue is that I use to masturbate or prone to masturbate too much in the past. And now I stop to masturbate as we speak. I am so confu...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for consulting with us.Change in the sensation of the penis or numbness after 20 minutes of intercourse. Sometimes it happens due to loss of a skin layer because of continuous aggressive masturbation or using some type of lubricants during sex, which leads to numbn...  Read Full »

Can a delay spray damage the nerves in the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from the loss of sensitivity in my penis. About a month ago, I used delay spray before sexual intercourse. After I used it, my glans penis became numb, lost sensitivity, even I could not have an erection. I took rest for a month; now, the erectile function has returned to ...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for consulting with us. Delay spray is a local anesthetic agent, and it is used mainly for premature ejaculation. It temporarily blocks the nerve conduction of signals, causing loss of sensation, mostly touch and pain. If you pinch your glans by now, I am sure y...  Read Full »

Can an injury to the penis make it numb and shrink?

Query: Hi doctor, I remember that I twisted and pulled my penis and had a sudden shrink and felt some numbness. Can the penis head be 360 degrees turned inside? It looks quite normal, but the frenulum is numb and stiff, like steel. It is painful, and it stings. As I massaged it with cocoa butter, it is li...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that the penis root is composed of soft tissue and cannot be twisted 360 degrees inside. Even if you use all your force to twist your penis, it will return to normal unless there is dama...  Read Full »

Please suggest a solution to my sexual dysfunction and erratic bowel movements.

Query: Hello doctor, I have saddle anesthesia, sexual dysfunction, erratic bowel movements, and episodes. I have a slow onset of reduced sensitivity in the penis, head, and mid-low shaft. I have a slow start of stomach gurgling and inconsistent stools and bowel movements. I am currently Fluconazole and ...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Patil

Neuro Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history and MRI (attachment removed to protect patient identity). But I am sorry to say that the clinical history is insufficient to comment or reach a diagnosis. Also, the MRI investigation are inadequate to help me get a diagnosis. I want...  Read Full »

I have tingling and numbness in penis with erection problem. What should I do?

Query: Hi doctor, My penis is numb, and the tingling feeling is going down to my toes. I am not able to get an erection, and having difficulty urinating. I have only one kidney.  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Numbness and tingling sensation in the toes in addition to erectile dysfunction and difficulty passing urine it also might be combined, but constipation indicates a neurological issue (nerve supply issues), and various reasons cause this neurological issue. One is viral...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for numbness, burning, and inflammation in penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I have problems with my genital, which affects my everyday life. I feel numbness, burning, inflammation,slight pain at urethra, whole body weakness, fatigue, mild fever at morning. I have done numerous tests such as blood test thrice, ultrasound, urine test twice, and x-ray, but it d...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I will be glad to assist you in diagnosis and management of your problem.  Read Full »

Can a vibrator damage and shrink my penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I used a vibrator on my penis for 30 to 40 minutes and the result is that the hardness of my penis is gone and the length reduced a lot. Now, I am unable to have sex with my partner. Can you tell me any medicine for recovering from this situation and make my penis as it was before?  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem. I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start ...  Read Full »

Why does my penis feel numb?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 26 year old male. My height is 190 cm and weight is 85 kg. I do exercise with weights regularly. I have noticed that I have reduced feeling in the skin on my shaft. I cannot feel normal touch, but I can feel the pain if I pinch it with my nails. To best describe it; it feels li...  Read Full »

Dr. Raman Tanwar

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a localized numbness that we are bothered with. Disease starting from this region without any other associated symptoms is quite rare and without them we may not think of a systemic pathology right away. Have you tried nerve tonics? I suggest back strength...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause numbness in penis?

Query: Hello Doctor I am a 30 year old male, married for 2 years. I do not smoke or drink. There is no medical history. My penis is circumcised from childhood. The problem which I am facing is that I do not feel any sensation in my penis glans at the time of sex or while masturbating.In normal state, my p...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. Having less or no sensation in penis while having sex is generally due to local factors. The systemic illnesses rarely affect in this way. Masturbation is normal and it does not have any adverse effects either on sensat...  Read Full »