Medical Advice on "Andrology"

Dr. Karthik  Rajan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. From the information you have provided, conception naturally is not possible. Also, there is currently no treatment to correct his abnormalities. The testicular biopsy procedure would have ... View thread »

Dr. Raguram  Ganesamoni
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to know about your problem. Frequent urination is a common problem called overactive bladder. Other than this, mild pain in the urogenital region can be due to neural pain. Masturbation usually does not cause ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.I read your query with keen interest and understand your concerns. Regarding the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I like to comment on the following things. Your vitamin B12 deficiency ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is it inside the penis or on the penis head? Do you have any other symptoms like fever, slow flow of urine, or straining to pass urine? Any history of recent sexual activity? It looks like a urinary tract infection ... View thread »

Dr. Vivekanandan  G
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It does not look like fungal infection. You can try Clobetasone cream twice daily for a week. This could be due to contact dermatitis. For further information consult an andrologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Raman  Tanwar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is absolutely normal and just a variant of anatomy. You do not need to worry. If the vein enlarges or become tortuous, then we can shrink it with sclerotherapy. There is nothing that needs to be done for now. For ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. The fluid that male organ secrete during ejaculation is called semen. Semen is a visible liquid. It contains millions of invisible microscopic male counterpart of female eggs ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. However, I would like you to answer few questions so that I can help you better. Why did you do the test? Do you have any sexual or infertility problem? Male testosterone levels (T ... View thread »

Dr. Naresh  Kumar Monigari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the data you have posted (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Normally, right testis remain little higher up than the left, but in your case it is a little higher up. During the ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available description, there are following things which are responsible for decreased libido and erection problem: Obesity. Diabetes. High blood pressure and ... View thread »