Medical Advice on "Andrology"

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. Pain during erection can be due to: 1. Infection - common cause is urinary tract infection, other sexually transmitted infection. 2. Balanitis - inflammation of gland ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. Levosulpiride and Flupenthixol can cause problem with erection. This is the cause of erectile dysfunction in your case. Sildenafil citrate (Viagra) is usually prescribed at a ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. Yes, infection should be ruled out. If you had unprotected sex with someone, then we can think of STD. If yes, give more details for investigation. If not, it can be other ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please share your semen analysis report as that would help evaluate your teratozoospermia and the degree of it. Unless teratozoospermia is treated the chances of pregnancy are limited ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. The application is a local anesthetic. Wherever you have pain when you retract foreskin (mostly skin will have pain). You can apply Lignocaine. You cannot apply ... View thread »

Dr. Raveendran Sr
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. It is post-surgical, I can give some time. Other reasons are such as: 1. Stress. 2. Depression. 3. Fear of failure. 4. Low self-esteem (chronic masturbation). 5. ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This condition is known as cryptorchidism (absence of one or both testes in the scrotum). If one of the testes has not descended as yet, then ideally it may have become dysfunctional already depending on the location of ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns about the diagnosis and problems encountered by you. Although the provided information is not sufficient to make a diagnosis of a case, but from the available description, ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I would like to inform you that most of the psychiatric medications take too long to show effects on individuals. Since you were prescribed Risperidone just a week back ... View thread »

Dr. Raja   Ramesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From what you say, it is likely that your husband is suffering from coitus related frenular tear. No ointment can cure or prevent recurrence of the same. A minor procedure like frenuloplasty is still associated with ... View thread »