Medical Advice on "Andrology"

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I would like to inform you that most of the psychiatric medications take too long to show effects on individuals. Since you were prescribed Risperidone just a week back ... View thread »

Dr. Raja   Ramesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From what you say, it is likely that your husband is suffering from coitus related frenular tear. No ointment can cure or prevent recurrence of the same. A minor procedure like frenuloplasty is still associated with ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problem. Premature ejaculation is very common and is usually not associated with any disease but may be due to anxiety. However, it is sometimes associated with infection of male accessory glands, which ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. It is your thought, which is creating the problem. For a man of 32 years with regular masturbation for the last 9 years, it is easy to understand that there is no problem ... View thread »

Dr. Raguram  Ganesamoni
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to know about the problem. The biopsy report says that prostate has a cancer disease. Since PSA is very high, it means that there is a chance that it has spread outside the prostate. The next step will be ... View thread »

Dr. Madhankumar M V
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Secretion of seminal fluid after defecation is a normal event. Do not worry about it. The reason for the pain could be due to an infection, and it has to be diagnosed. The location and the source of infection have to be ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that one can handle performance anxiety with the use of the right psychotherapeutic approach. In my own experience, around 70-80 % of ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik  Rajan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. From the information you have provided, conception naturally is not possible. Also, there is currently no treatment to correct his abnormalities. The testicular biopsy procedure would have ... View thread »

Dr. Raguram  Ganesamoni
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to know about your problem. Frequent urination is a common problem called overactive bladder. Other than this, mild pain in the urogenital region can be due to neural pain. Masturbation usually does not cause ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.I read your query with keen interest and understand your concerns. Regarding the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I like to comment on the following things. Your vitamin B12 deficiency ... View thread »