Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Nilotpal Dutta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bleeding at this age should be evaluated thoroughly there may be a lot of possibilities like a JNA (juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibromas), NPC ( nasopharyngeal carcinoma), nasal polyps hematological causes, etc. So ... View thread »

Dr. Nilotpal Dutta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Chronic nasal obstruction should be evaluated thoroughly there may be many reasons like chronic rhinosinusitis, deviated septum, allergy, etc. A diagnostic nasal endoscopy, CT scan nose, and PNS and blood tests like ... View thread »

Dr. Mehak  Agarwal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please attach the pictures in which I can see you external ear canal and tympanic membrane. It can be due to middle ear effusion ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The risk of facial nerve injury even in revision mastoid surgeries is less than 10 %. However, if there is cholesteatoma sitting on the facial nerve or facial canal is dehiscent, there is more susceptibility to FN ... View thread »

Dr. Mehak  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you please send me pictures of your throat and of the prescription of the surgery done before? I feel you have recurrent follicular tonsillitis, and you got peritonsillar abscess for the same reason. Chronic throat ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and read every detail you wrote. I must commend you for the detailed and chronological description of your problem. Like you predicted, ... View thread »

Dr. A.K.Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You are likely to have granular pharyngitis. It may be secondary to sinusitis or chronic tonsillitis. You should consult your ENT doctor for a thorough examination and necessary investigations ... View thread »

Dr. Alok  Rathi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Those represent the cobblestone appearance of posterior pharyngeal wall and it is in early stage. There is nothing to worry. Such appearance of posterior pharyngeal wall is usually seen in chronic allergic pharyngitis ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is an abnormal mass in your parotid gland which is mostly pleomorphic adenoma (attachment removed to protect patient identity). An adenoma is a benign type of salivary gland tumor. Histological examination is ... View thread »

Dr. Priyanka  Aggarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After seeing the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I can tell you the following. You have pharyngitis, and your tonsils are inflamed. The foreign body sensation in the throat is due to a post- ... View thread »