Cystic Lesion

Why do I get flesh color bumps on thighs, though it is not exposed to sun often?

Query: Hello doctor, I have flesh color bumps only on my right thigh. I noticed it several weeks ago, maybe months after being outside and getting sunburn. I thought it was heat rash but they have not gone away. It seems I have a few more now too. I am not constantly in the sun and when I am I usually wea...  Read Full »

Dr. Sneha Mariam Varghese

Venereologist, Dermatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern, but it would be advised if you send me a photo of lesions so I can guide you better through this.  Read Full »

I have a mole-like projection in my lip. Kindly suggest.

Query: Hi doctor,A mole like projection has developed in my lip. It does not get cured. I bite my lip often. But, I feel it is very abnormal on my lip. Can you please help me?  Read Full »

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Dermatologist, Venereologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Cosmetologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is a cystic lesion of the buccal mucosa probably swelling of a minor salivary gland (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If it has been present as such for a long time and especially if it is increasing in size, then you would have to visit a dentist for i...  Read Full »

What does hyperechoic cyst in upper pole of kidney suggest?

Query: Hello doctor, Yesterday, I had an ultrasound of my abdomen. They gave me the report online and I am not sure how to read it. The things I am looking up are extremely worrisome. It is all saying cancer. I am going for a CT scan within a week. It is without contrast because I have myasthenia gravis ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ismail Kabakus

Radiologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. So, you have a cystic lesion in the upper part of your kidney. First of all, you are only 28 years old and at your age, I would favor many benign lesions over malignant ones. If they are not talking about solid components of the lesions, it ...  Read Full »

How to confirm the nature of a mild tender lump under the skin of the deltoid muscle?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having a mild, tender bump or a lump or a kind of knot deep under the skin on the deltoid muscle. It is very hard to tell if it is moving under the skin. It has been there for three years. I have not noticed any significant growth in the last three years. I am quite scared after rea...  Read Full »

Dr. Arvind Guru

General Surgeon, Surgical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Oncologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand the anxiety you would be suffering from after suspecting that it is a sarcoma. Here is what I can suggest to you: Sarcoma is an uncommon cause of such lumps, and much more common are some harmless cysts and lipomas. Malignant tumors like sarcoma gener...  Read Full »

Is microsurgery possible for lobulated, fluid-filled cystic sol in both ovaries?

Query: Hello doctor, My present condition is: Weight 75 kg. Hemoglobin 6.9 gm%. Right ovary: 12.7 X 12.3 X 10.7 vol 887 cc large lobulated cystic sol noted in the right adnexal region. Left ovary 4.5 X 6.3 X 6.2 cm vol-159 cc echogenic fluid-filled cystic sol noted in the left adnexal region. Current...  Read Full »

Dr. Jimesh H Mavani

General Practitioner, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your all reports which ever you attached with. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Now as from previous reports and surgery and recurrent state you should do a complete diagnostic report for further treatment and even before planning the o...  Read Full »

What is the difference between a cystic structure and a cyst?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis with IV contrast. The radiologist report is as follows. The findings are as follows.¬†There is a 0.9 cm cystic structure in the uncinate process, which is new since the comparative examination with the last year scan report. This should be further...  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Cystic structure or cyst is the same thing. Actually cyst is completely surrounded by a wall while your radiologist might have seen a structure similar to cyst with ill-defined walls. Radiology is not the answer to your question. You will get your...  Read Full »

Please advice ayurvedic treatment for cyst under frenulum of penis.

Query: Hello doctor,Please advice ayurvedic treatment for a pimple or cyst under frenulum.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See, pimple and cyst are two different things. Pimple is a kind of comedo having bumpy appearance. It is usually painful and pus may or may not be present. A cyst is an encapsulated growth which can be filled with water or fluid. It can grow s...  Read Full »

What could this mass on top of the intestine be?

Query: Hello doctor,There was something found on top of the intestine that measured 17 x 4 cm. We would like to receive a diagnosis from your doctors. We have attached the reports for your reference. We have known about this diagnosis for about four days. The patient experienced pain in his back, so he wen...  Read Full »

Dr. Chitrangada

Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I evaluated your CT (computed tomography) images (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and found this thin-walled cystic lesion in the right iliac fossa with curvilinear as well as chunky wall calcification arising likely from the ileocecal junction. Prob...  Read Full »

I have ganglion cyst on palm side of wrist. Is it malignant?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 37 years old. I have a ganglion cyst on the palm side of the wrist in right hand since three months. The cyst is solid. This cyst does not cause any pain since now. I have contacted with a surgeon, he has advised for surgery of this cyst. Is there anyway except surgery? Like medici...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. Yes, it is a ganglion cyst. It is very common and not malignant. It will not regress with medicines. It requires surgical removal as suggested by your doctor. Go ahead and get the surgery done. Recurrence chances are one percent. For more inf...  Read Full »

Is the lump in breast cancer or cyst?

Query: Hello doctor, I found a lump in my breast five months back. Initially, it was told to be a cyst. I followed up after four weeks, and the cyst was unchanged. My PCP recommended a needle biopsy to be safe. My surgeon felt more comfortable with lumpectomy because I have a family history of thyroid tum...  Read Full »

Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah

Medical Oncologist

Answer: I have seen your reports. It looks like early breast cancer, and it is predominantly a cystic lesion. It is staged as pT1c Nx hormone receptor positive and HER2/neu negative. Histopathology is showing low-risk breast cancer as it is predominantly a cystic lesion with a predominance of intracystic pa...  Read Full »