Dark Circle Causes

How to treat dark circles around the eyes?

Query: Hello doctor, I have darkness in my eyes. What to do? How to treat dark circles in the eyes?  Read Full »

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, you need to understand that dark circles around the eyes are sometimes resistant to any treatment and runs in families. Ensure you get a full night's sleep. Do not take stress. Take capsule Perfectil plus (multivitamins and minerals) for three months. Apply V...  Read Full »

What homeopathic treatment can be done for dark circles around eyes?

Query: Hello doctor,I have very stubborn dark circles around my eyes especially on the inner corners and my lips have turned dark too.  Read Full »

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.Dark circles under the eye are caused by fatigue. Dark circles under may merely be shadows cast by puffy lids of eye or hollows under eyes, actually that are due to as a normal part of aging. Common causes are mainly allergies, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, pigm...  Read Full »

Kindly advise homeopathic medication for dark circles below eyes.

Query: Hello doctor,I have dark circle below my eyes for the past one year due to spending long hours on the computer screen. I have tried several home remedy but it does not work. Kindly suggest me medicine for removing dark circle.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand having the dark circles under the eyes is very frustrating. Many people, especially women suffer from this problem and mainly it is due to stress and in your case, there is stress on your eyes due to constantly spending time in front of the computer. I hav...  Read Full »

How to treat dark circles?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 23 year old female. My BP and sugar are normal. How to treat dark circles?  Read Full »

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This condition is very much related to lifestyle. In females it is mostly due to stress, poor sleep, poor nutrition and excessive blood loss due to menstruation and excessive work load. Other condition like fever, typhoid, malaria, thyroid and long-term chronic disea...  Read Full »