Faulty Lifestyle

Why do I have nausea, dizziness, and headache?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old married female. My weight is 66 kg and height is 161 cm. I am suffering from nausea, dizziness and light headache mainly around the eyes for nearly three weeks. I am a dentist. For the last one month, I am preparing for other exams. As I have a son of 2.5 years old, I u...  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First and foremost advice is stop dieting right away. You cannot bear and do not need to combine all of this with your tough routine of job, studies and family. Keep physical activity instead of going the other way around in order to lose weight or to maintain a healthy l...  Read Full »

Please tell me the reason for neck and lower back pain.

Query: Hi doctor, I have low back pain and neck pain, but not simultaneously. It occurs alternatively. When there is low back pain, I do not feel neck pain and vice versa. What might be the problem? Please explain.  Read Full »

Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question with care. This is due to your faulty lifestyle. The causes can be like driving a two wheeler faster on roads that are not smoother, wrong furniture and wrong sitting posture. The corrections you need to do are driving two-wheeler slowly, get erg...  Read Full »

How to change the way of living and become more active?

Query: I am daily planning since 15 years to wake up early in the morning and do some exercise/yoga but till date I am unable to wake up early and no exercise in my life style. I daily put alarm but daily when alarm starts I very fastly switch it off. I'm unable to break my comfort zone. I am so lazy i...  Read Full »

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand its difficult to keep your self motivated and win over to your own self. That's the hardest part in life. To start with please limit and write down goals first. Make sure your goals must be practical which you can do easily. Start with small steps e.g. I...  Read Full »

Why do I have a sensation of water drops on my skin?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been getting a cold drop of water sensation all over my body. It is more noticeable on the legs. I often go to clean the water, but there is nothing there. It only gets triggered when clothes touch it. I also have muscle twitching all over the body and a muscle tension on my ...  Read Full »

Dr. Pritam Mohapatra

Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. Well, it is apparently a neurological problem that is most likely stemming out of an improper diet and lifestyle issues. I would recommend the following: Eat a healthy, balanced and anti-inflammatory diet, preferably Mediterranean cuisine...  Read Full »

Does my blood report indicate the reason for severe pain and inflammation of my legs?

Query: Hello doctor, From the past few weeks, I have had severe pain and inflammation in both the legs, from my knees to the foot. I limp while walking, and have no injuries or accident. Also, I feel very lazy, weak, and sometimes feel feverish in the evenings. My concentration at work is also going down. ...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is nothing serious, no need to worry. The central problem associated with you is obesity. Obesity has lead to excess fat deposition in the liver, leading to mild elevation of AST (aspartat...  Read Full »