Medical Advice on "Allergy"

The term allergy is also very commonly used by doctors, patients and the general population ... However, the liberal use of the word allergy has created many misconceptions and confusions about allergies … View thread »

I am having some allergy on the head part of my penis and the inner skin of my penis ... The doctors are saying that, it is just an allergy and giving some tablets and ointments … View thread »

Please get an allergy testing done, either a skin prick or a blood comprehensive ... When allergens are known and avoidance is a problem, we can try immunotherapy which can get you a near cure for the allergyView thread »

I have tried many allergy medications like singular, zyrtec, claritin, etc ... Unfortunately, allergy of the nose cannot be totally cured, but definitely can be prevented … View thread »

So, here are my questions: As my doctor told PAN tablets will be regularly prescribed for other illness too to avoid acidity and other stomach ailments, do I have to tell that I have Pantoprazole allergy whenever I visit a doctor … View thread »

Allergy over the penis is very uncommon ... It has been three days that I am suffering with this allergyView thread »

Will this allergy persist for the rest of my life ... Doctor's report says, 31 years old female known case of thalassemia trait, sinusitis presented a h/o allergy in the tongue wide, not related to anything, the tongue becomes enlarged and wide that covers the teeth … View thread »

Your symptoms point towards chronic rhinosinusitis superimposed or worsened by allergy ... Total serum IgE to check for allergy (type 1 hypersensitivity or atopy) … View thread »

As you have said that it is a Pitta allergy, I presume that the allergen should be some kind of food, which is not suitable for your body … View thread »

Would Zantac make IgE or allergy skin tests falsely positive ... For further information consult an allergy specialist online … View thread »

Do you have a question on Allergy? We have medical experts to help you right away.