Medical Advice on "Allergy"

This article aims to explain allergy in a scientific way, but in simple language and with examples … View thread »

There could be many causes for such lesions like fungal infection (candidal balanoposthitis), lichen planus, irritant dermatitis, and etc. Candidal BP is the most common cause amongst all. So right now, I would advise you that, wash the area with lukewarm water … View thread »

Please get an allergy testing done, either a skin prick or a blood comprehensive. Next, based on the allergens you are sensitive to, we can advise you on further course of action. With respect to getting tolerant to Cetirizine 10 mg, why not try Fexofenadine 120 or 180 … View thread »

I totally understand your concern regarding cure of allergies. Unfortunately, allergy of the nose cannot be totally cured, but definitely can be prevented. I would recommend the following:1. Get an allergy skin test done; so as to identify the allergen.  Avoiding the … View thread »

Allergy over the penis is very uncommon. It would be something else. Please send photos so that I can identify it and give you the proper treatment … View thread »

According to your history and symptoms you need to find out the allergen which is hurting you, by observing your daily lifestyle properly. Best treatment for allergy is to avoid the allergen. You may get relief with tablet Allegra 120mg once daily. There is no definitive … View thread »

I presume you are suffering from urticaria. Urticaria is a disease where there is a transient vascular reaction in the skin due to some allergens. The eruptions are usually raised skin rashes with redness and severe itching. It can be very disturbing when at work. As … View thread »

At present, you are suffering from allergic rhinitis converting to allergic asthma. Get your absolute eosinophilic count done and you need to go for spirometry only at the time of the attack to pinpoint the diagnosis. The differential diagnosis includes allergic … View thread »

Your doctor is right in saying that your son has allergic conjunctivitis. Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them, called an allergen. The most common allergens are dust and … View thread »

You have asked an interesting question.Peanut allergy is one of the most severe food allergies. It can cause itchiness, urticaria, swelling, eczema, sneezing, asthma, abdominal pain, drop in blood pressure and cardiac arrest. It may even result in anaphylactic death if … View thread »

Do you have a question on Allergy? We have medical experts to help you right away.