Medical Advice on "Allergy"

This article aims to explain allergy in a scientific way, but in simple language and with examples … View thread »

There could be many causes for such lesions like fungal infection (candidal balanoposthitis), lichen planus, irritant dermatitis, and etc. Candidal BP is the most common cause amongst all. So right now, I would advise you that, wash the area with lukewarm water … View thread »

Please get an allergy testing done, either a skin prick or a blood comprehensive. Next, based on the allergens you are sensitive to, we can advise you on further course of action. With respect to getting tolerant to Cetirizine 10 mg, why not try Fexofenadine 120 or 180 … View thread »

I totally understand your concern regarding cure of allergies. Unfortunately, allergy of the nose cannot be totally cured, but definitely can be prevented. I would recommend the following:1. Get an allergy skin test done; so as to identify the allergen.  Avoiding the … View thread »

You are suffering from paroxysmal atrial fibrillation and intermittent ectopic. Food allergies will not cause this problem but if you take spicy food, have lack of sleep, mental or physical stress can aggravate the problem. Usually, these medicines have no or … View thread »

I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but yes Pantoprazole allergy is a permanent condition that you will need to report to any doctor you visit before prescribing medications. Also, this allergy is nothing to worry about as long as you … View thread »

Allergy over the penis is very uncommon. It would be something else. Please send photos so that I can identify it and give you the proper treatment … View thread »

According to your history and symptoms you need to find out the allergen which is hurting you, by observing your daily lifestyle properly. Best treatment for allergy is to avoid the allergen. You may get relief with tablet Allegra 120mg once daily. There is no definitive … View thread »

Your symptoms point towards chronic rhinosinusitis superimposed or worsened by allergy. All symptoms can be explained by this. Singers are more troubled by this condition because they require clear sinonasal cavities for good voice and resonance. I suggest you get some … View thread »

I presume you are suffering from urticaria. Urticaria is a disease where there is a transient vascular reaction in the skin due to some allergens. The eruptions are usually raised skin rashes with redness and severe itching. It can be very disturbing when at work … View thread »

Do you have a question on Allergy? We have medical experts to help you right away.