Foreplay

Related Terms: Sexual Intercourse, Tadalafil, Lubricants, Lubrication, Erectile Dysfunction, Sexual Health, Premature Ejaculation

How foreplay is important in conception? Aphrodisiacs and Conception

Article Overview: This article explains how foreplay is important in conception.
Dr. Ramesh Mohanlal Maheshwari
Sexologist

Aphrodisiacs: These are substances used to increase sexual drive or ability of the individual. They are mainly desired by males. There is a constant search for aphrodisiacs. Over the centuries, human beings have used extracts of trees, roots, flowers, insects, animal parts, Spanish fly, strychnine, ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, My periods are a 28-day cycle. I was sexually intimate with a man, 15 days after my menstruation. There was no intercourse, but only foreplay, causing a lot of fluid discharge. I have not got my periods yet. Also, by mistake, I took the Regestrone 5 tablet before dinner instead o...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello. Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your serum beta hCG levels are 2501 mIU/mL, which clearly confirms that you are pregnant. The urine pregnancy test is negative as it is positive only eight days after your missed periods. Regest...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I had foreplay with my partner yesterday. We both were having some fun. He actually inserted a finger into my vagina though not deep. He was not sure if he had touched his precum or not. Also, his penis touched my vagina two to three times though he never inserted. Should I take an I-p...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. It is highly unlikely that the insertion of the finger can result in pregnancy even if it was contaminated with precum because precum does not contain sperm. So, I do not think you need to take an emergency contraceptive pill. For more inform...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I got married 2 days before. My penis got erected while doing foreplay. However, after some time penis gets loosen and become small. So, could not penetrate my penis. Is there any issue in my health? Or is this due to first time fear? How to approach this? Please advice.  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you got proper erection during foreplay and there is no history of difficulty in erection it was the result of performance anxiety. This generally occurs in first timers and especially in young age. I do not think you need to be concerned at this level as occasional...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My breasts are paining after my husband pressed them for the first time. Is this pain harmful? How to get rid of this pain?  Read Full »
Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Breasts are among the most sensitive parts of the body. During foreplay and sex, touching caressing, and sucking breasts is common practice, but they need to be handled tenderly and lovingly. Pressing and squeezing breasts definitely causes pain and there is no w...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, For the past two days, I had painful sex. It feels like it is going to tear down there. It became unbearable, and it is hurting a lot.  Read Full »
Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems like you have some vaginal infection or lack of lubrication or foreplay which is causing the problem. Proper foreplay and adequate lubrication will help you get relief from the pain. However, if you have a doubt then get yourself checked by a gynecologist and g...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, How to overcome premature ejaculation? Can I use any kind of ayurvedic spray during intercourse?  Read Full »
Dr. Omendra Pal Singh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best medicine for premature ejaculation is regular intercourse with a shortened period of foreplay. Also, avoid long gaps between coitus (sexual intercourse). We never suggest any type of spray, lotion or oil application during intercourse because it might harm ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am newly married. We had sex four to five times till now. Last time when we had sex, she started feeling pain in both outer and inner vagina. She feels like peeing, but actually, it is not. Kindly suggest for a better solution and any precautions that can be taken before intercourse...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the available description, it appears that due to inexperience there is little effort for foreplay which is leading to less excitement and resultant problems. It is most important to devote more time for foreplay and excite her before attempting intercourse. It is ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old virgin female. I am experiencing pain during penetration. As a result of which I have not been able to have intercourse. Please suggest some ways in which I can reduce the pain or make it easier.  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. You have tight vagina. So, give more time to foreplay. Change the position to woman on top or on knees and penetration of vagina from back. You can put one finger inside vagina with some gel as lubricant and rotate the finger arou...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have vaginal tightening during sex. It is very painful. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Vidya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain and tightening of the vagina during sex are common during the first few times of coitus (sexual intercourse). Make sure that you have sufficient foreplay to stimulate the vaginal secretions which will act as a natural lubricant. This helps in reducing the vaginal...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Foreplay? We have medical experts to help you right away.