Medical Advice on "Gerd"

GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) can be treated effectively with medications like omeprazole, pantoprazole, and with combination of prokinetic drugs like domperidone … View thread »

I have GERD since a few years as the doctor told me after a diagnosis where he took the camera inside the food pipe ... It is a manifestation of GERD (gastro-esophageal reflux disease) higher up near the larynx (Adam's apple and voice box) … View thread »

Doctor diagnosed that, I have GERD ... But even then I faced GERD problems rarely … View thread »

... through your query. There are no drug interactions between Pantoprozole and Diclofenac (Voltaren). In fact, anyone who takes painkillers like Diclofenac has to take Pantoprazole to prevent Diclofenac-induced gastritis. So, relax and take the regular dose of ... … View thread »

But, now the GERD has come ... It seems you have GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), GERD which is the cause of your symptoms … View thread »

Am I suffering from achalasia with GERD ... The esophageal manometry test is not required for these conditions and neither for GERDView thread »

GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) is a common problem ... Watch your weight as being overweight can increase GERD symptoms … View thread »

Is it related to heart or GERD or chest wall … View thread »

Can this be GERD related ... Hope you have modified your diet and daily activities to reduce GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) … View thread »

Do you have a question on Gerd? We have medical experts to help you right away.