Medical Advice on "Headache"

Causes of Headache Tension-type ... How to Differentiate The first step is to differentiate serious from benign headaches … View thread »

Some symptoms related to pressure of the aneurysm on the adjoining brain tissue like cranial nerve palsies (difficulty to smile, difficulty in moving your eyes, difficulty to express certain facial expressions) headaches etc can be present … View thread »

I am getting headache chiefly in left side of the head ... First tell me in detail about your headache to help you in better way … View thread »

It is also referred to as a muscle contraction headache ... What Causes Tension HeadacheView thread »

I have headache after using this suspension ... If that is not incorporated in your glasses please include it because not using cylindrical power along with spherical can cause a headacheView thread »

Now, he is getting an occasional headache when he goes out in the sun and when meals delayed ... He has a history of a severe headache, and it has not improved with the drugs of a migraine … View thread »

I am worried about the possibility of HIV as I am experiencing headaches ... I have also been having headaches … View thread »

Are headaches and back pain post spinal tap ... Lumbar puncture or spinal tap causes a headache and back pain in almost all kids … View thread »

She has been complaining of headaches for the past five to six months, which has been constant with heaviness around her forehead and the area between the eyes and the nose … View thread »

First of all, I want to inform you that a cluster headache is a type of a migraine and it needs to be managed like one ... The guidelines suggest that if you have two or more days lost in a month due to a headache, the prophylaxis or preventive measures should be adopted … View thread »

Do you have a question on Headache? We have medical experts to help you right away.