Medical Advice on "Headache"

First tell me in detail about your headache to help you in better way. What is the quality of your headache? Is it either pulsatile which means tis-tis or squeezing or aching? Do you have any associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, facial swelling, difficulty in … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns.Although headaches are common after pituitary gland tumor, the presence of on and off headaches after one month of surgery indicates more possibility of continuing migraine rather than surgery. This is evidenced by triggering … View thread »

I can understand your anxiety, which is quite obvious in this situation. However, transfer of the HIV virus through oral sex is low. But, it depends on any cuts, abrasion on your penis and any ulcer in her mouth. If this is possible, then get a blood sample of her, … View thread »

I just went through your query regarding your mother's health. The complaints could be due to sinusitis. She will need further testing to confirm it. Until then, I suggest the following: Please start Furamist nasal spray (Fluticasone topical) once a day for 15 days. If … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I want to inform you that a cluster headache is a type of a migraine and it needs to be managed like one. The guidelines suggest that if you have two or more days lost in a month due to a headache, the … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I will like to inform you that the current pressure headache is just a coincidence rather than any relation to a drug. There is no such thing which causes a headache due to Remeron (Mirtazapine) and Clonidine … View thread »

I have gone through your query in detail. There are certain things that would need more clarity for a complete diagnosis. First, it is strange that you have a blockage at such young age. I would suggest that you should get yourself revaluated for CAD (coronary artery … View thread »

I went through your post. Firstly, let me summarize your complaints and investigations. You have symptoms of ill health which include headaches, giddiness, and swelling of feet and ankles. Positive findings on investigations are your high leukocyte count of more than … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that we need to think the common causes of a headache before jumping to serious and uncommon causes. There is saying that if you think of rare causes for the symptoms of the patient you … View thread »

The symptoms you have mentioned here are indicating towards a migraine headache. However, no diagnostic test can surely rule out a migraine. Its diagnosis is mainly based on the symptoms. In a migraine, there is no definite pain, and pain occurs at any time. Some … View thread »

Do you have a question on Headache? We have experts to help you right away.