Headache

Related Terms: Headaches And Migraines, Hypertension, Fever, Migraine, High Blood Pressure, Mri Of Brain, Cholesterol

Headache: Causes and Types

Article Overview: Here is a short article on the different causes of headache.  Read Article »
Dr. Manu Wilfred
General Medicine Physician

Headache is one of the most common complaints for which patients seek medical attention. The underlying cause could be neurological, ENT focus, systemic diseases or idiopathic (cause not known). Causes of Headache Tension-type. Migraine. Cluster type. Sinusitis. Systemic infection. Head inj ...  Read Article »

Worst Headache Ever? It Could be Brain Aneurysm !!

Article Overview: A ruptured brain aneurysm is a potentially fatal condition that needs emergency care. This article helps you understand this condition and educates you regarding your treatment options.  Read Article »
Dr. Saurabh Joshi

This is a medical condition in which one of the arteries of the brain develops a weakened area that balloons out, like an inflated balloon. This can burst and result in bleeding within the brain. What Are the Symptoms of An Aneurysm ? An unruptured aneurysm may not cause any symptoms. Some symptom ...  Read Article »

Query: Hello doctor, I am 37 years old. I have discomfort and mild pain in the right eye since last four days. The doctor has advised taking Nevanac ophthalmic suspension 0.1 suspension, and Maxmoist eye drops for dry eye. He has advised to take Nevanac one drop four times daily in both eyes, and Maxmoist ...  Read Full »
Dr. Rahul Vaswani
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, Nevanac (Nepafenac) does not have such side effects. But, I suggest you reduce the frequency of Nevanac to twice daily after 15 days and then to once at bedtime after next 15 days. You said you are wearing -2.75 in the right and -3.75 in left. This is a spherica...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 50 year old female. I have aches in my limbs and thighs especially at night. It is often characterized by heaviness in limbs. I am getting headache chiefly in left side of the head. I am taking painkiller at least once in a week for the same. I am taking Newtel 40 mg for blood pres...  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First tell me in detail about your headache to help you in better way. What is the quality of your headache? Is it either pulsatile which means tis-tis or squeezing or aching? Do you have any associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, facial swelling, difficulty ...  Read Full »

Tension Headache, A Variant Of Migraine

Article Overview: This article discusses the causes and types of tension headache and its treatment.  Read Article »
Dr. Shubham Mehta

A tension headache is a dull, persistent pain that occurs in the temporal region (part of head just above the ears) in a band like distribution and may radiate forward to the frontal (forehead) region or backward to the occipital (part of head just above the neck) region. It is also referred to as a ...  Read Article »

Query: Hi doctor, My son had granules of the pituitary gland, and it was removed through the nose by surgery around a month ago. Now, he is getting an occasional headache when he goes out in the sun and when meals delayed. He has a history of a severe headache, and it has not improved with the drugs of a ...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. Although headaches are common after pituitary gland tumor, the presence of on and off headaches after one month of surgery indicates more possibility of continuing migraine rather than surgery. This is evidenced by trigge...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, Before 14 days, I had an encounter with a female escort. We had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. I am worried about the possibility of HIV as I am experiencing headaches. From day 4 or 5 post exposure, I have had a general malaise feeling in my head, feeling spaced out and ...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your anxiety, which is quite obvious in this situation. However, transfer of the HIV virus through oral sex is low. But, it depends on any cuts, abrasion on your penis and any ulcer in her mouth. If this is possible, then get a blood sample of her, b...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am male, 28 years old. I work with lots of work stress. Sometimes I feel a bit headache. There is also after automatically masturbations or supposed masturbations I feel less energy and headache and hair loss. Could you please suggest to me any ayurvedic medicine for my healthy life a...  Read Full »
Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is not bad, but if done in excess it can make you weak. A headache, low energy, and hair loss are a result of insufficient nutrition. Do you get a good night's sleep? (seven hours). How often do you get headaches? Have you noticed any triggers for a headach...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, My 3-year-old son has been complaining of headaches and back pain. He also has epilepsy and had two spinal taps. He has been diagnosed with epilepsy since he was two weeks old. In the past, he has been on Phenobarbital. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Simy Mathew
Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. When has this spinal tap been done? Are headaches and back pain post spinal tap? Lumbar puncture or spinal tap causes a headache and back pain in almost all kids. If the spinal tap was done due to a headache then it is to rule out meningitis. You can just ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, This is regarding the health of my 50 year old mother, who is not keeping well for the past six months. She has been complaining of headaches for the past five to six months, which has been constant with heaviness around her forehead and the area between the eyes and the nose. We got a...  Read Full »
Dr. Srinidhi Ravi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just went through your query regarding your mother's health. The complaints could be due to sinusitis. She will need further testing to confirm it. Until then, I suggest the following: Please start Furamist nasal spray (Fluticasone topical) once a day for 15 days. If...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Headache? We have medical experts to help you right away.