Medical Advice on "Headache"

... article on the different causes of headache ... … View thread »

This article helps you understand this condition and educates you regarding your treatment options … View thread »

First tell me in detail about your headache to help you in better way. What is the quality of your headache? Is it either pulsatile which means tis-tis or squeezing or aching? Do you have any associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, facial swelling, difficulty in … View thread »

... causes and types of tension headache and its treatment ... … View thread »

No, Nevanac (Nepafenac) does not have such side effects. But, I suggest you reduce the frequency of Nevanac to twice daily after 15 days and then to once at bedtime after next 15 days. You said you are wearing -2.75 in the right and -3.75 in left. This is a … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns.Although headaches are common after pituitary gland tumor, the presence of on and off headaches after one month of surgery indicates more possibility of continuing migraine rather than surgery. This is evidenced by triggering … View thread »

I can understand your anxiety, which is quite obvious in this situation. However, transfer of the HIV virus through oral sex is low. But, it depends on any cuts, abrasion on your penis and any ulcer in her mouth. If this is possible, then get a blood sample of her, … View thread »

When has this spinal tap been done? Are headaches and back pain post spinal tap? Lumbar puncture or spinal tap causes a headache and back pain in almost all kids. If the spinal tap was done due to a headache then it is to rule out meningitis. You can just give … View thread »

I just went through your query regarding your mother's health. The complaints could be due to sinusitis. She will need further testing to confirm it. Until then, I suggest the following: Please start Furamist nasal spray (Fluticasone topical) once a day for 15 days. If … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I want to inform you that a cluster headache is a type of a migraine and it needs to be managed like one. The guidelines suggest that if you have two or more days lost in a month due to a headache, the … View thread »

Do you have a question on Headache? We have medical experts to help you right away.