Liposuction

Related Terms: Botox, Ear Lobe Repair, Laser Scar Reduction, Laser Tattoo Removal, Male Breast Correction, Nose Correction, Tummy Tuck

Can I have liposuction surgery under general anesthesia with tricuspid regurgitation?
Query: Hello doctor,I am 51 years old with hypertension, having an elective liposuction surgery with general anesthesia. I have been preopted. Everything is fine including, PT, INR, CBC, CMP, chest X-ray, and EKG. Echo is within normal limits, including EF 56 percent. However, I was found to have mild plus...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you may have it. There is no additional cardiac risk due to mild tricuspid regurgitation if there is no pulmonary artery hypertension mentioned in the echo report. It is being mild will not increase the risk beyond usual cardiac risk if there is no pulmonary art...  Read Full »

I am planing to go for liposuction for weight loss. My weight is 78kgs
Query: Hi doctor, I am planning to go for liposuction to lose weight. My weight is 78 kg and height is 5'3". Kindly suggest.  Read Full »
Dr. Amar Vennapusa
Bariatric Surgery, Metabolic Surgery

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your calculated body mass index (BMI) is 30.4 kg/m2. Generally we perform bariatric surgery to achieve permanent weight loss for any patient whose BMI is 30 kg/m2 or above. Liposuction is not a treatment option for weight loss. It is a cosmetic procedure for body...  Read Full »

What to do for puffy nipples after liposuction?
Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old male. I had liposuction a year before for gynecomastia. I have been in perfect shape for a while. I have gained a bit of weight recently and noticed the development of puffy nipples. This is bothering me very much. I need some guidance. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the breast gland has been excised with the previous liposuction, then it is only fat and it can be reduced with re-lipo or diet and exercise. If the gland was not excised, then it is residual gland and it has to be removed. Please consult your specialist doctor for phy...  Read Full »

Area above my belly button is sore after liposuction and muscle repair. Kindly help.
Query: Hello doctor, I am six days post operative from a full tummy tuck with liposuction and muscle repair. I feel that I am recovering normally from what I was told and what I read. However, the area immediately above my belly button is extremely sore and appears to almost be bulging and is slightly ele...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your post, it is expected because some amount of hematoma is expected at the site of muscle repair and should not be a reason for worry. You need to keep watch on fever in case there is a fever that has to be treated because that may be due to inf...  Read Full »

Why is there clicking sound post pectoral implant surgery with liposuction?
Query: Hello doctor, I am about four days postoperative from pectoral implant surgery with liposuction. Recovery is going well. No fever or unusual swelling, etc. I have what I feel to be a normal pain. My only concern is that sometimes (not always and not with same movements) I hear what sounds like a gu...  Read Full »
Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar
Cosmetologist, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What your surgeon has said is true. Few days postoperative may be until two weeks there will be slight crackling sound near and around the implant site. It is normal. The space created for the implant during surgery is what makes that sound. Nothing much to worry abo...  Read Full »

I have puffed up nipples with slight hardness under it. Is it gynecomastia?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 38-year-old male, 174 cm tall and weight is 73 kg. I have been having puffed up nipples since long and can feel slight hardness under the nipple surface. It is painless and there is no discharge. I suspect gynecomastia. I can provide you photographs. Need your advice on treatment.  Read Full »
Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have bilateral grade II gynecomastia. Medical treatment, diet and exercise cannot reverse it. The correction will require liposuction with gland excision. It is a day care procedure. You can get discharged on the same day.  Read Full »

Can gynecomastia turn into a tumor in the future?
Query: Dear doctor, I am a 25-year-old male. I am worried about my breast. When I was 10 years old, I found there are some circular discs inside both my breasts. It was untreated then as I am too young. And forgot about it. But in recent time, after 15 years, I am just worried again. The lump are in both ...  Read Full »
Dr. Abhishek Vijayakumar
Plastic Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have something called gynecomastia. It is very common among males of your age group. It is the continuation of a normal physiological process. There are four grades based on the size. There is no medication to treat it. Leaving it does not cause any health issues...  Read Full »

Why has my left testicle grown big after injection of fat into penis?
Query: Hello doctor, I had a scrotoplasty and liposuction on lower stomach and inner thighs for injecting of fat into the penis. I have had symptoms of pain as I stand. When blood rushes to the genitals, the pain starts to build to the point where I need to lie down. When I lie down the pain goes. While f...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Considering the absence of symptoms like fever, tenderness, and pain on touching, we can be certain that there is no inflammatory process going on. Likely cause for your pain can be altered anatomical orientation of structures which are causing stretch of skin and c...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Liposuction? We have medical experts to help you right away.