Medical Advice on "Mri Of Brain"

I examined the CT scan report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and clinical assessment. My findings are: On CT scan, I noticed that your mother had 5x4 cm infarct (stroke). The reason for her to fall unconscious might be because of nonconvulsive status … View thread »

I have gone through your query and the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) with diligence and would like you to know, that I am here to help you. There is intermitted narrowing of the right vertebral artery. Can you please specify what drugs are being … View thread »

I have checked the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is prominence of the ventricular system of the brain, if it is beyond certain dimensions then we call it hydrocephalus. This dilatation can sometimes be a normal variant, but things are … View thread »

I am afraid to say that the clinical history of your daughter appears to be more than just a viral sinusitis. Viral sinusitis is probably an incidental finding. Abrupt onset of headache, blurring of vision, difficulty in speaking, numbness in face and arm is very … View thread »

Vitamin D deficiency will not cause pain in closing hands and neither tingling sensation. Motor weakness like dropping of light objects is also not caused by vitamin D deficiency. All these are usually caused by nerve compression or has origin in brain. The next step … View thread »

I have gone through your query and can understand your health concern. Your reports are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Vibrations in the hand and body which you have mentioned can be tremors involving half of the body. This kind of vibrations can … View thread »

Eye floaters could be due to eye or secondary to brain. As your eye testing has been normal and nothing seen on slit-lamp examination then likelihood of being it from brain is high. Common eye spots or black spots caused by migraines are sometimes mistaken as floaters. … View thread »

I am sorry that you have had this pain for the past four years. From what you have written, I find that you have problem with feet for four years, burning pain on the bottom of feet and you cannot stand for more than 15 minutes. Your MRI report (attachment removed to … View thread »

According to the history and information given by you, my answers are as follows: It does not look like you have a gastrointestinal disorder. But, better is to get an ultrasonography of your abdomen and rule it out. In cervical spine you have only a small disc. So, … View thread »

I have read your problem in detail and have not found anything abnormal in your test reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I am not aware what were your values before you started taking these medicine. Have you had any fall? Are you suffering from … View thread »

Do you have a question on Mri Of Brain? We have medical experts to help you right away.