Mri Of Brain

Related Terms: Mri, Headache, Seizure, Eeg, Ct Scan Of Brain, Stroke, Migraine

Query: Hi doctor, I am 50 years old. I had an MRI of my brain. The reason for MRI was tinnitus. I received my report. There are white matter foci of increased T2 intensity. It is related to a microvascular ischemic disease. I also had an MRI before five years. I did MRI because I was dizzy at that time. T...  Read Full »
Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. These MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) findings do not indicate any serious medical condition (attachment removed to protect patient identity). They could be related to small vessels with chronic changes, arterial hypertension or a migraine. T...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My mother is 65 years old. She is suffering from high blood pressure and high sugar levels. As a result of this, she fell unconscious and her brain has some small blockages and damages. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Lalit Bansal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I examined the CT scan report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and clinical assessment. My findings are: On CT scan, I noticed that your mother had 5x4 cm infarct (stroke). The reason for her to fall unconscious might be because of nonconvulsive status epi...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My father is 70 years old, and he had severe headaches and nausea a few weeks ago, so the doctor ordered an MRI brain.  Based on the results, he is taking some medications and is doing well. I want a second opinion, just to be sure that there are no other issues. I am attaching his brain...  Read Full »
Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neuro Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) with diligence and would like you to know, that I am here to help you. There is intermitted narrowing of the right vertebral artery. Can you please specify what drugs are being...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My earlier ultrasound mentioned big head. But, my present ultrasound done in 36 weeks says big head with mild prominence of bilateral lateral ventricles. My radiosonologist did confirm big head but on part of hydrocephalus she was not sure. I have attached the report for your feedback.  Read Full »
Dr. Sirisha
Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have checked the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is prominence of the ventricular system of the brain, if it is beyond certain dimensions then we call it hydrocephalus. This dilatation can sometimes be a normal variant, but things are ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, My 13 year old daughter complained late yesterday afternoon of a really bad headache and blurred vision with numbness in her arm. I gave her Ibuprofen, she then vomited not long after and said she felt better. This morning she woke saying it was even worse. So, I took her to the local ...  Read Full »
Dr. Ajay Panwar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am afraid to say that the clinical history of your daughter appears to be more than just a viral sinusitis. Viral sinusitis is probably an incidental finding. Abrupt onset of headache, blurring of vision, difficulty in speaking, numbness in face and arm is very characte...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have vitamin D deficiency. My treatment and supplement is going on. I feel too much weakness and lethargy. I cannot close my hands completely. My hands pain while closing. There is numbness and tingling in fingers all the time. It is more in the night and when I get up. Light obj...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vitamin D deficiency will not cause pain in closing hands and neither tingling sensation. Motor weakness like dropping of light objects is also not caused by vitamin D deficiency. All these are usually caused by nerve compression or has origin in brain. The next step w...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, My left hand and occasionally part of my left side of the body tends to vibrate. It started three months back. I do not have any pain or other problems. I can eat, walk, drive and do my job at ease. I am a 44 year old male. I do not have the habit of smoking or drinking alcohol. Six m...  Read Full »
Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and can understand your health concern. Your reports are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Vibrations in the hand and body which you have mentioned can be tremors involving half of the body. This kind of vibrations can...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 35 year old male. I have floaters in both eyes which developed after severe eye infection at the age of 28 with the use of welding light. Previously, I received treatment for stress. I had tablet Cipralex (Escitalopram) 10 mg for around 3 years. Currently, I am not on any such medi...  Read Full »
Dr. Lalit Bansal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Eye floaters could be due to eye or secondary to brain. As your eye testing has been normal and nothing seen on slit-lamp examination then likelihood of being it from brain is high. Common eye spots or black spots caused by migraines are sometimes mistaken as floaters. Th...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I have had a problem with my feet now for four years. About four years ago, I had some burning pain in feet. I cannot stand for more than 15 minutes or the pain gets very bad. Four years ago, I also had really bad pain in my legs after standing all day. That has diminished and now I stil...  Read Full »
Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neuro Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry that you have had this pain for the past four years. From what you have written, I find that you have problem with feet for four years, burning pain on the bottom of feet and you cannot stand for more than 15 minutes. Your MRI report (attachment removed to p...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 31 year old female. For the past one year, I am suffering from heaviness of head and neck stiffness. Even though I am living my normal life, sometimes the heaviness of head becomes extreme. I feel it is spinning even at the slightest movement of neck and it is accompanied by bowel ...  Read Full »
Dr. Lokesh Sharoff

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the history and information given by you, my answers are as follows: It does not look like you have a gastrointestinal disorder. But, better is to get an ultrasonography of your abdomen and rule it out. In cervical spine you have only a small disc. So, ...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Mri Of Brain? We have medical experts to help you right away.