Sneezing

Related Terms: Sleep Disturbances, Anxiety, Depression, Sleep Hygeine, Sleeping Problem, Lack Of Sleep, Asthma, Stress

Does frequent sneezing cause low lying placenta?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 5 months pregnant. I had an ultrasound scan today and my placenta is "anterior, 2.7cm above the internal O.S". Since a week, I have also developed piles which has subsided a little bit now. I travel to work by bus and sometimes by a 4 wheeler auto. My weight has been 55 kg sin...  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem.In your ultrasound scan placenta is anterior, 2.7cm above the internal O.S. Well this is in low lying placenta at present and may move upwards as pregnancy advances. For weight gain you should increase food intake, and take more liq...  Read Full »

I am sneezing continuously only in my hometown. Can it be due to climate?
Query: Hi doctor, I am living in a tropical coastal area. I used to travel always. When I am outside my place or abroad I do not have any problem. But, when I enter my place and as soon as I enter my house, I will start sneezing and then after sometime my nose will start dripping. This happens only in my ...  Read Full »
Dr. Nageswara Rao
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry. I worked in such a place for some time. I used to see lot of patients with sneezing, running nose and bronchial asthma there and the incidence is more when compared to other parts of the country. After reading your history I can say that it is related to c...  Read Full »

I have severe sneezing and running nose. Please help me out of this.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 23 year old male, suffering from allergy for past 6 years. I am facing this problem more in winter. Early morning, I will get 10 sneezes continuously. If I take cold foods, I will have running nose throughout the day and severe sneezing. Also I have itching and watering of eyes. C...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My diagnosis of your condition based on the information you have provided is allergic rhinitis. However, to confirm the same I want you to do two investigations namely serum IgE and absolute eosinophil count. Both are blood investigations. Allergy is not curable, how...  Read Full »

What causes frequent sneezing, wheezing and cough during cold climate?
Query: Hi doctor, I have frequent sneezing during cold climate. I have wheezing and cough. I used several medicines for seven years. I have no problem with the heart, and I do not have asthma.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your query and here is my advise. Your symptoms are suggestive of allergic bronchitis. You are having an allergy to cold as per mentioned in the history. I suggest you investigate your CBC (complete blood count) and spirometry to assess the severity and ...  Read Full »

I have started sneezing a lot, around 10 times at once. Please advise.
Query: Hello doctor, I am 19. I have suddenly started sneezing a lot, like throughout the day and at one time maybe I sneeze 10 to 11 times. I have never had any such problem before but since the last one year I have developed this problem and it is becoming very irritating.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The main cause behind repetitive sneezing is an allergy. There can be many causes behind allergy, like allergy due to dust or some problem related to your nose as polyps, turbinate hypertrophy, or any other. However, it is completely treatable. So, I advise you to v...  Read Full »

I have cough, sneezing, nose block and headache when the weather changes. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 19 year old male. I always have a cough. There is also a nasal flow, sneezing, nose block, headache, body pain and fever sometimes. These happen when the weather changes, when I have ice cream, cold drinks, banana, or get drenched in the rain. I had pneumonia during childhood ...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and investigations (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have a chronic cough, nasal congestion, and sneezing. There are different possibilities based on your other symptoms: Allergic rhinitis: This will be my first diagnosis ...  Read Full »

Why does running nose, sneezing and blocked nose happen?
Query: Hi doctor, I have bad running nose, sneezing and blocked nose in the morning for the last ten days. I have taken Augmentin 375 for five days. It improved a bit but again relapsed today. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and can understand your health concern. Running nose can be due to upper respiratory tract infection. You can take tablet Allegra M (combination of Montelukast and Fexofenadine) twice daily for about three days. Warm water gargles with salt...  Read Full »

What is the reason for continuous sneezing in a child?
Query: Hi doctor, My toddler was sneezing continuously yesterday and her nose was runny. However, it reduced to a large extent now. We had our room painted a day before yesterday. Could it be due to paint allergy? Will the allergy symptoms show up immediately or will take a day's time? My 2-year-old has n...  Read Full »
Dr. Rajesh Babu
Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the query you posted. According to the history you have given, it is an allergy because of the paint smell. That is the reason he is getting sneezing and running nose. As you think, it is not because of some foreign body in the nose or in the throat....  Read Full »

What is causing my sneezing problem, climate change or allergy?
Query: Hi doctor, I am living in a tropical coastal area. I used to travel always. When I am outside my place or abroad, I do not have any problem. But, when I enter my place and as soon as I enter my house, I will start sneezing and then after sometime my nose will start dripping. This happens only in my ...  Read Full »
Dr. Anshuman Srivastava

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This seems to be a hypersensitivity reaction (allergy) and is most likely caused by dust mites in your house. The other factors could be pollens of a particular type of plant near your house. This is not a serious issue and you need not worry about it. Just get an allerge...  Read Full »

What should I do for sneezing after teeth extraction?
Query: Hello doctor,I had got two teethpulled yesterday. Developed terrible sneezing. What should I do? I have tried over the counter drugs, but not helping.  Read Full »
Dr. Geeth Sadasivam
Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I would like to know if it is the upper back tooth which has been pulled out. If no, then there is no connection between the sneezing and it. You will be absolutely fine with home remedies. Over the counter medication will take at least three dosages to work. S...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Sneezing? We have medical experts to help you right away.