Medical Advice on "Vitamin D"

... detail about the causes, investigations and management of rickets ... … View thread »

The vitamin D levels are in deficient range and vitamin B12 levels are normal. There is no need to discontinue the pregnancy due to these values. Vitamin D supplementation will help to have adequate levels in baby. I suggest vitamin D supplementation Calcirol sachet … View thread »

Vitamin D supplement has to be taken once a week. The most easily available one is capsule Uprise D3 60 k. Now for constipation, I would suggest you the following: Get a thyroid function test done as hypothyroidism might be the cause behind the constipation that you … View thread »

Vitamin D deficiency will not cause pain in closing hands and neither tingling sensation. Motor weakness like dropping of light objects is also not caused by vitamin D deficiency. All these are usually caused by nerve compression or has origin in brain. The next step … View thread »

Vitamin D deficiency can cause severe bony pain, malaise and fatigue. You should start treatment for vitamin D immediately. With a level of 14, you should be fine taking oral supplementation. Since you are symptomatic, I suggest you take parenteral supplementation. I … View thread »

It depends whether you are deficient or not. You should check your vitamin D levels first. The normal level will be more than 30 ng/mL. If you are deficient, then you need tablet Uprise D3 60k (Cholecalciferol), once a week for eight weeks. Then once a month for six … View thread »

The vitamin D levels are in a deficient range and vitamin B12 levels are normal. There is no need to discontinue the pregnancy due to these values. Vitamin D supplementation will help to gain adequate levels in the baby. I suggest you start with vitamin  … View thread »

Well, for your low testosterone and low vitamin D you need to take supplements. For vitamin D, I recommend Cholecalciferol sachets or tablets 60000 units weekly once for three months. Also take Calcium supplements every night. For testosterone you need to get … View thread »

For vitamin D deficiency you need to take capsule Cholecalciferol 60,000 IU once a week for six weeks. Vitamin D is necessary for our body for general health and for calcium absorption into our body. So, indirectly it helps to maintain bone health. Vitamin D is … View thread »

... importance of vitamin D, vitamin D deficiency, and its natural sources ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Vitamin D? We have medical experts to help you right away.