Medical Advice On "Radiology"

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your aortic root is mildly dilated. If you do not have any other systemic diseases like any diagnosed syndrome like Marfans or Ehler Danlos etc., then this needs no treatment at present, but just observation. At this ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Review of the MRI scan images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Cervical spine: There is mild straightening of the cervical vertebrae. There is a likely small osteophyte in the anterior superior end plate ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had a detailed look at the contrast images of your mother (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There appears to be light gray to black areas seen in the central portion of T1 and the left side of T2 ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read carefully your MRI report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and would explain that it indicates small repeated strokes due to small vessel disease of the brain. For this reason, it is important for ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your chest X-ray shows some changes in the lungs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and is likely from any old infection like TB if you had it previously. It can also be from smoking if you were smoking for ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The internal jugular vein carries blood from the brain and neck area to the heart. There are many reasons for the non-visualization of the internal jugular vein on MRV and the causes can be technical due to slow flow of ... View thread »

Dr. Rajyaguru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand the issue. In my opinion, the finding in your MRI suggests that some of the nerve coverings (neuronal coverings) in your brain have weakened. The changes are subtle, not to that extent when we can call it a ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) in detail. Please find my observations below. The x-ray is always useful when reporting a CT scan. It provides a two- ... View thread »

Dr. Chitrangada
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think a 3T MRI scan will be the best modality to show a sports hernia as any small sprain or tear of the muscle can be seen best on MRI rather than USG or CT scan ... View thread »

Dr. Indu  Bhushan Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. X-ray and CT scan uses ionizing radiation. Though these are harmful rays, in diagnostic radiology it is generally safe for the patients. Though you have undergone many investigations it is well below the maximum ... View thread »