Medical Advice On "Radiology"

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. The contrast CT scan pelvis has exposed you to radiation of 8 mSv as recorded on the machine. For a 36 year old female patient, this means you ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query. Please find my observations below. Breathing treatments like nebulizers will not hide any suspected lung cancer when given before taking a chest x-ray. Chest x-ray is a basic investigation ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome back to icliniq.com. The findings in the report and the images are matching and acceptable (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The term NPH is usually applied in cases where there is abnormal CSF hyperdynamic circulation ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The dose of radiation in a dental X-ray is very less and approximately 0.01 mSv. This will not cause any significant harm if you got X-ray done on the day you might have conceived. Please avoid X-rays during the ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Interstitial lung disease can be visualized in 64 slices and 128 slice CT machines (attachment removed to protect patient identity). A particular HRCT chest protocol is to be followed. No contrast is needed ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your mother's MRI report suggests a very serious problem and you need to see a spinal surgeon or a neurosurgeon urgently (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The top of your mother's spine has ... View thread »

Dr. Chitrangada
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please give your queries and concerns on pointwise. So that, I can answer them for you. I will point out the abnormalities present in the scan soon ... View thread »

Dr. Anuj Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your MRI of the ankle, foot, and hip seems to be normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Well, I am not able to understand your problem. What difficulty you have? Is it present while sitting or only on ... View thread »

Dr. Chitrangada
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The MRI brain looks normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The bright spot on the right side is a small right maxillary sinus polyp which is completely benign. Take care ... View thread »

Dr. Chitrangada
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I assume the radiographs were taken to evaluate any calculus, stone along the urinary tract. However, the small opacities seen in the pelvis are phleboliths within the veins of your pelvis and not stones. These ... View thread »