Medical Advice On "Surgical complications"

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Get an appointment as soon as possible. And take painkiller tablet Brufen 400 mg six hourly if you are having really severe pain, otherwise eight hourly like three times a day for three days. Do not lay down straight at ... View thread »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. The Accordion procedure is an endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty. It has been around for some time; a few case series and related data are available. It is useful in helping in weight ... View thread »

Dr. Tooba  Qazi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is normal. Sometimes it takes 24 hours to get bleeding arrested. Just take a big pack of cotton, place it in the socket, and bite it very tightly. Keep it in this position for like 2 to 3 hours. Do not check in ... View thread »

Dr. Anay Kumar Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nose bleed is a very common problem. It is treated with cautery which may need repeating a few times. Since you had it only a few days ago, it might be better to avoid flying for 3 to 4 weeks, if possible. Carry on using ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that this type of neurectomy is usually used to treat chronic resistant pain in the groin area (inguinal region) due to inguinal herniation. So, it is supposed that your ... View thread »

Dr. Sukhdev  Garg
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I hope you are doing fine. Coming to your query, the efficacy of local anesthesia depends on various factors like the expertise of anesthetist, drugs used, adjuvants, the amount of drug used, etc. For a small and ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. Myoclonus or muscle twitching is a known side effect of Sevoflurane use, and it is not a serious concern. Sevoflurane does not cause laxity of ... View thread »

Dr. Rabia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems like post inflammatory erythema and few follicular papules over your nasal area (attachment removed to protect patient identity). A simple bacterial infection could be the cause that can happen after surgery. ... View thread »

Dr. Geeth   Sadasivam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reckon you had a traumatic extraction experience as you had five teeth pulled out in one go. This will definitely take sometime to get back to normal. The bad taste in your mouth is due to certain fluids oozing out ... View thread »

Dr. Pavan  N Murdeshwar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I think the tummy tuck has come out well. The belly button however if it was not properly shaped during the initial procedure, then it was definitely a good decision to revise it after a few months. ... View thread »