Medical Advice On "Surgical complications"

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Good to know that you are careful with healthcare. Firstly I would like to know what was the reason to take a TT injection? On a general note, the injection needle scenario you described is completely safe from most ... View thread »

Dr. Donalyn S. Barcial
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern. Water is not prohibited after C-section. However, drinking water or any fluids is delayed right after CS because you are expected to lie down flat on the bed at least eight hours after the ... View thread »

Dr. Mahwish
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A pulse or legume, that has a specific kind of sugar called oligosaccharide which cannot be broken down by the human body on its own. For breaking of these oligosaccharides, bacteria in intestines come into action and ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep Dawre
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your son has a post-burn hypertrophic scar over the submandibular region ... View thread »

Dr. Himayoon Majeed Mir
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Post-extraction pain for the injury site is normal for a couple of days. The pain if persists after 3 to 4 days can be due to many reasons including some infections also. It may be due to the large unhealed wound ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Dry eye post LASIK is quiet bothersome, here are a few things you can try. Refresh liquigel- This has twice the concentration of the drug as in refresh tears. You can use it upto 6 to 8 times a day. Some patients do ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik  Rajan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know a few more details. You mentioned stage 1 surgery was performed two years back. When was the second stage done? Did he complain of any urinary problems after surgery? ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It could be one possibility that sigmoidoscopy has caused an abscess, but again to prove that a repeat sigmoidoscopy has to be done. But also, there might be other causes like inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), irritable ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik  Rajan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). She has temporary urinary problems which are reasonably common at her age following any major surgery with immobilization. I ... View thread »

Dr. Medhun  Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear about your father's condition. There are two options now. Due to elderly age and recurrent problem and anesthesia risk, we can manage it conservatively trying to avoid complications. It will be a safe ... View thread »