Penile Doppler

Kindly explain my doppler test taken for erectile dysfunction.

Query: Hello doctor, I have ED and I have taken penile doppler test as per my urologist advice. But he did not confirm any physical problem with me but the doppler test result says there is artery insufficiency. Below is the impression from the doppler test. Hypoplastic right cavernosal artery with penile...  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Coming back to your query, I had seen your doppler report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your peak systolic velocity on right side is below normal. Have you tried any drugs / medicines before? For how long you are having ED? Diabetic or hypertensive? ...  Read Full »

I am diagnosed with UTI and found one of the testicles is placed forward. Should I consult a doctor?

Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed by urinatory tract infection. My scrotum testicle doppler ultrasound was perfectly alright. But I have visible veins from then my testicle are misaligned, right is forward and left is backward. Do I need to see a doctor? If it is normal. Can anyone tell me why this hap...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Rathee

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern, as you have urinary tract infection and problems with testicles let us discuss both the aspects one by one. Urinary tract infection: 1. Urinary tract infection means you have a bacterial infection anywhere in your genitourinary system...  Read Full »

After an injury, I get prominent veins on the side of penis. When will it become normal?

Query: Hi doctor, I had an injury to my penis about two and a half weeks ago which caused a blood clot at the base of the penis. The clot has healed within three to four days, however, on one side of my penis there are prominently visible veins. When flaccid that looks irregular and also there seems to ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandip Pramanik

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your queries. You had an injury over the base of the penis and had a hematoma over there and there are prominent veins at the side of injury. Let me first assure you it was most probably a superficial injury. As you are not having any erectile d...  Read Full »

What are the drawbacks of using penile pump for enlargement?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 28 years old. I tried using a penis pump for around 10-12 days, 15 minutes each to gain size. I used a vacuum to keep the penis enlarged. Maybe I was trying too hard, and vacuum it till it started to ache. I had no pain after thouse procedures though, ever. I was also masturbati...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to know that you are facing a problem with the hardness of penis following the use of penis pump to enlarge the penis size. It is foolish to believe that the penis pump enhances penis size as it is a scam rather than anything. However, we cannot correct...  Read Full »

Will diabetes have effect on erectile dysfunction?

Query: Hello doctor, What will my doctor exactly do while examination, when I tell him I am having erection problems?  Read Full »

Dr. Rohit Jain

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It depends on what all positive findings you give while giving history. For example, the doctor will ask you for diabetes, high blood pressure, any regular medicine intake, psychiatric medicines, low hemoglobin symptoms, etc. These diseases usually cause ED (erection dy...  Read Full »

I am having premature ejaculation after doing urethral play. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, About 6 years ago, I engaged in some urethral play with my partner. I put a small pen into the urethra, only about 2 to 3 inches in. Since then, I feel I may have done damage to the smooth muscles in the corpus spongiosum or the tunica albuginea. I can feel, right inbetween the corpus...  Read Full »

Dr. Vivekanandan G

Andrologist, Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, let me assure you, premature ejaculation is due to excessive sensitivity of the sympathetic nervous system and not due to any trauma. If the urethra is damaged because of foreign body insertion, then the only problem will be urethral stricture, which will ...  Read Full »

Why am I getting erection issues during sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 32 years old, married, planning for a baby. I am getting some erection issues. All tests are done and it is fine. The reports are fine. I do not know how to proceed.  Read Full »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat

General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Erectile dysfunction could be organic or psychogenic. People with psychogenic erectile dysfunction tend to have early morning spontaneous erections normally and the same is absent in those with organic causes. If you have normal early morning erections, you can help you...  Read Full »