Common "Prostate Cancer" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Prostate Cancer

Prostate cancer is a widely prevalent type of cancer, which usually does not produce severe symptoms in the initial stages. Problems in urination, blood in urine and semen, sudden loss of weight, erectile dysfunction, pain in the bone, and decreased force in the urine stream are the signs of prostate cancer. Age, obesity, and family history increases the risk. It can be prevented by a healthy diet, regular exercise, and maintaining an ideal body weight.