Medical Advice on "Surgical oncology"

Dr. Sivaprakash  Rathinasamy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. She needs PET-CT whole body scan to establish the sites of metastasis involved all over the body. Breast cancer only with bone metastasis has a good prognosis. She needs six cycles of chemotherapy first and then ... View thread »

Dr. Arvind  Guru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your treatment started and went on as per the standard guidelines. Your complications arose because of the stricture (narrowing) at the site of joining your intestine after removing cancer. (There can be many reasons for ... View thread »

Dr. Raghu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your reports, there seem to be ovarian tumors on both sides. The type of tumor, either benign or malignant, can be revealed only after removal. It may be unrelated to your previous tumor. The value of CA-125 ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should ask your surgeon the reason behind giving general anaesthesia in your case. Basal cell carcinoma is a locally invasive tumour with very rare chances of malignancy. The need for general anesthesia can arise ... View thread »

Dr. Arvind  Guru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the information and the biopsy report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please understand that this pathological report is incomplete, so it is difficult to advise you the further course of ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In a patient with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) who is post surgery, chemotherapy can cause loss of appetite. Therefore Mucaine gel is better and Lignocaine hydrochloride should not be used. It has been observed that  ... View thread »

Dr. Bhavin Bhupendra Vasavada
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, if it is a pancreatic mass, then only cure at present is surgical removal of the tumour. It is a major surgery. Surgery depends on the location of the tumour. If tumour is localized to the head of ... View thread »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through the reports and my opinion is as follows: Diagnosis is that of squamous cell carcinoma of cervix, moderately differentiated, non-keratinizing type. Your mother has undergone Wertheim's hysterectomy, ... View thread »

Dr. Arvind  Guru
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your attached report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The report is suggestive of very bad news. I suggest you sit down somewhere before you read the following. The report is suggestive ... View thread »

Dr. Arvind  Guru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After reviewing the information shared and your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), a few things come to mind. You have some infection, most likely fungal in your groin region. The picture does not ... View thread »