Piles

Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are swollen blood vessels that develop around the anus. They can cause bleeding and discomfort.

How to get rid of external piles?

Query: Hello doctor, I'm a 29 years old male patient, I'm currently suffering from external piles. I experience pains when passing out stool. I haven't taken any medication yet. Please help  Read Full »

Dr. Malvika Rao

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hello Welcome to icliniq.co I get your concern, but to prescribe a proper treatment I have to inspect you properly in order to provide you the specific treatment and for that I will be needing a brief past history of any chronic illness and commodities, any medications you are taking, along with y...  Read Full »

Is there any medication to improve grade 1 fatty liver?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from piles. So I recently done the whole abdomen ultrasound and got to know fatty liver grade I. I want to know is it life-threatening? Or is there any medication to improve and come back to a normal healthy liver? Please help.  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fatty liver is not a life-threatening condition, but in some cases, it may gradually progress to chronic liver disease. So it needs some attention. Now treatment depends whether you also have any liver damage due to fatty liver. So you should undergo liver function ...  Read Full »

What are the ways to treat recurrent piles?

Query: Hello doctor, I have suffered with piles/anal fissures (not sure with which one of the two for the last 5 years). Every fifteen days I have used Annovate and sitz bath to relieve me of recurring pricking pain. I am not sure if I am to continue with Annovate. It was prescribed for a limited period ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I can understand that you must be very concerned about your problem, but taking Anovate which is a Baclomethasone considering diagnosis in disguise; is not a wise decision otherwise. I must suggest you to get your self examind with a gastroneterolgist or a g...  Read Full »

How can piles after one month of C-section delivery be treated?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife has got piles after one month of C-section delivery. She has this problem since one week. She has taken some ayurvedic treatment but nothing improved. Blood coming through stool and it is dificult for her to sit. Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Was this delivery a planned C-section or initial normal delivery with follow up rescue C-section? This is important to know. I am little concerned, is this blood coming in stools from anus or from the the vaginal opening after delivery. Some bleeding is common to o...  Read Full »

What can cause a slightly painful lump near the anus?

Query: There is one lump near my anus, but its not bleeding while passing stools but it pains a little bit. I have this lump since I was 8 years old. But I never had problem with it. It has no pain, no bleeding. And now I am 20 years old. But since few weeks it is painful but in a very low quantity. So is ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello. I welcome you to icliniq. Well piles usually form within anus not around it. The description you mention suggested that is is possibly an skin tag or anal tag. You can search on google writing this term and you may find the similar pictures that you have been feeling. This does not need an...  Read Full »

How are bleeding piles treated?

Query: Hi doctor, I had my kidney transplant two months ago. Now, I am suffering from piles. Can you suggest me some medicine?  Read Full »

Dr. Abhishek Dixit

Nephrologist, Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you a donor or a recipient? I suggest you apply Smuth cream (Lignocaine) for pain and take a sitz bath. Does it bleed? Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. Revert back with the answers to the above questions to a nephrolo...  Read Full »

How to prevent the symptoms of piles from recurring?

Query: I m having prblm of piles (without any lump) only mild bleeding at the the time of defecation which is seen on the toilet paper only while wiping ...there is no bleeding seen in the stool...sometimes constipation is there ...but motions r not hard ...facing this prblm from last 6 months i mean it ...  Read Full »

Dr. Md Rajja

Internal Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, General Medicine Physician, Family Physician

Answer: Its look like you have frequent constipation. You have to avoid constpation to reduce hard stool. Hard stool is major cause of pile. Hard stoll regularly rub your anal internal structure Frequent injury by hard stool is making piles Investigate Stool RME H. Pylori USG of whole abdomen Proct...  Read Full »

Please suggest treatment for painful bleeding piles.

Query: Hi doctor,I am suffering from bleeding piles with pain. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Deep Dutta

Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to take a sitz bath twice daily. I suggest you apply Faktu ointment (Cinchocaine and Policresulen) twice daily for anal pain. Also, I suggest Naturolax powder (Psyllium) four tablespoons twice daily in a glass of water to keep your stool soft. Consult your docto...  Read Full »

Can 8-year-old girl get periods?

Query: Hello doctor,I have an 8-year-old daughter. Yesterday, there was a faded blood in her panty and we thought that it was the start of her menstrual period. However, the menstruation did not show after she changed her panty until now. Please advise.  Read Full »

Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 8 years is too early to start menses. I would like to know does she have her secondary sexual characters developed? As in, does she have the breasts developed and axillary and public hairs? If not , then mostly she is yet to achieve her puberty. Many a times the mi...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for persistent anal pain that starts after passing hard stools?

Query: Hi doctor, For the past one month, I am having pain in my anus. It pains while throwing waste and even while sitting. There is a skin flap that has appeared at the end of the anus towards the outer side. There are two flaps one is more white in color and the other is reddish. It is not bleeding ho...  Read Full »

Dr. Noushif M

General Surgeon, Medical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and the symptoms suggest you have an external pile mass. The pain is due to an underlying fissure, or simply a crack at the anal opening. These usually result from hard stools or constipation. You need to start ...  Read Full »