Medical Advice on "General surgery"

Dr. Chirag  Solanki
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to me, it is not compulsory to stop Ranitidine before endoscopy. Sometimes, it may hide the findings of gastritis or an ulcer if taken for a longer time before endoscopy ... View thread »

Dr. Noushif   M
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, you can relax well as there is nothing to worry with this report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The breast lump excision biopsy (the removed lump) has no evidence of cancerous tissue. It ... View thread »

Dr. Yelamanchili  Alekhya
HelIo, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. Lipomas are painless swellings. For lipoma, the best treatment is surgical excision and as it is not a big surgery you can go for it. Consult a general ... View thread »

Dr. Meha  Malhotra
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly I want to ask you whether the diagnosis of lipoma was made by a doctor. Because swellings may be of several types. My advice is to visit a surgeon for an examination in person. The doctor will be able to tell ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Goel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This condition is known as pott's spine. There is a presence of tuberculosis in the spine. It is managed by taking ATT ... View thread »

Dr. Medhun  Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear about your father's condition. There are two options now. Due to elderly age and recurrent problem and anesthesia risk, we can manage it conservatively trying to avoid complications. It will be a safe ... View thread »

Dr. Noushif   M
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) look alright except for fatty liver on the ultrasound scan. The liver function is fine. The bilirubin can just be observed, nothing worrisome ... View thread »

Dr. Datta  Ram Udayagiri
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a fatty liver on MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). It is very common. Please say about the habits you have. Please mention your medical history. Please tell about your BMI (body mass index). Fatty liver can lead ... View thread »

Dr. Arvind  Guru
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your information and test reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So, in view of that, there are a couple of things that I can opine upon: I want to clarify if your body weight is ... View thread »

Dr. Raghu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are worried, but based on the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) it is quite clear that you have a benign lump known as fibroadenoma. It is a part of normal changes that occur in ... View thread »