Medical Advice on "Allergic Contact Dermatitis"

This might be allergic contact dermatitis or cosmetic induced acne. Make sure that you do not get exposed to that chemical within the next 10 days otherwise there are chances of sensitization and can cause further flare up of the disease. Apply the following medicines on … View thread »

I have read your query. Poison oak causes allergic contact dermatitis (ACD) and is the most common cause of ACD than all the other causes combined. The allergen which cause ACD is usually present within the sap named urushiol and it will be mainly present in the … View thread »

There are two probabilities of your condition, one is allergic contact dermatitis and the other is pompholyx which is also known as dyshidrotic eczema.  Since you have not mentioned your age, complaint, onset and progression of these bumps in details, I am unable to … View thread »

I have read your query. It seems you have developed either allergic contact dermatitis or tinea corporis. Please sent pictures of the lesions, for a better understanding. Revert with more information to a dermatologist online --> … View thread »

It looks like (attachment removed to protect patient identity) polymorphic light eruptions, may be allergic contact dermatitis. You can use full sleeve cotton shirts to cover the photo exposed area. You need absolute sun protection, good quality broad spectrum physical … View thread »

I have reviewed the attached photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and according to me you have developed an allergic contact dermatitis. It can be due to anything you have applied on the eyes or due to any volatile substance. I would recommend you … View thread »

I have read your concerns and examined your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). From the available data, it seems you have developed allergic contact dermatitis or sweat dermatitis. I just wanted to know, if your blotchy, erythematous patches … View thread »

I have seen your pictures and descriptions (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like knuckle hyperpigmentation. It can occur in certain dermatological conditions like vitamin B12 deficiency, allergic contact dermatitis and SLE (systemic lupus … View thread »

From your history and clinical images (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it appears that you are suffering from fingertip eczema. It could most commonly occur as a consequence of allergic contact dermatitis to soaps and detergents used for washing clothes … View thread »

The condition you are suffering is not STD (sexually transmitted disease) for sure because none of the STD is present like this. There are three most common probability of your problem. Penile Lichen planus: It present in a similar manner with purplish color, itching … View thread »

Do you have a question on Allergic Contact Dermatitis? We have experts to help you right away.