Medical Advice on "Diarrhea"

Hello doctor, I am experiencing diarrhea, weakness, fever, and headaches ... , approximately 2 liters a day or more if there is continuous watery diarrheaView thread »
Hi doctor, I am suffering from diarrhea and vomiting ... You have low blood pressure due to liquid loss through diarrhea and vomiting … View thread »
 For the past couple of days, he is suffering from diarrhea (watery stools and green type stools) five to seven times a day ...  Currently he is on antibiotics, multivitamins and some medicines for diarrheaView thread »
It relates to my son who consulted with a medical doctor in our place over here with a diarrheal syndrome ... He suffers from diarrhea after having certain types of meals, as also when he drinks a glass of wine or beer … View thread »
Hello, What is wrong with a junior school child who has diarrhea and either stopped drinking or is unable to ... Causes of diarrhea and poor nutrition at this age might be due to Coeliac disease (an autoimmune disorder), worm infestation, IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) … View thread »
Hello doctor, I have been having a bad case of diarrhea since last two days ... I had outside food before two days and from that time I am experiencing diarrheaView thread »
Ever since he has had watery diarrhea after feeds around six times a day … View thread »
Now in this second cycle, he is having extreme diarrhea ... My father was given Loperamide, Rabeloc 20, Folic acid tablets, and ORS to control diarrheaView thread »
He is suffering from very acute diarrhea ... As per him it is due to severe bacterial infection in the stomach, which is resulting in diarrheaView thread »

Do you have a question on Diarrhea? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Medical Gastroenterologist Now!