Medical Advice on "Diarrhea"

Hi doctor, I am suffering from diarrhea and vomiting ... You have low blood pressure due to liquid loss through diarrhea and vomiting … View thread »
 For the past couple of days, he is suffering from diarrhea (watery stools and green type stools) five to seven times a day ...  Currently he is on antibiotics, multivitamins and some medicines for diarrheaView thread »
Hello, What is wrong with a junior school child who has diarrhea and either stopped drinking or is unable to ... Causes of diarrhea and poor nutrition at this age might be due to Coeliac disease (an autoimmune disorder), worm infestation, IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) … View thread »
Hello doctor, I have been having a bad case of diarrhea since last two days ... I had outside food before two days and from that time I am experiencing diarrheaView thread »
Ever since he has had watery diarrhea after feeds around six times a day … View thread »
He is suffering from very acute diarrhea ... As per him it is due to severe bacterial infection in the stomach, which is resulting in diarrheaView thread »
Most of the times the diarrhea are viral in origin and it improves within three to five days without any antibiotic therapy … View thread »
Also, I am having bad diarrhea ... If only diarrhea without fever, then I suggest tablet Lactobacillus, two tablets thrice daily with tablet Loperamide 2 mg two tablets stat after each vomiting … View thread »
Dear Doctor, My child is suffering from diarrhea ... The treatment of diarrhea comprises of: Oral probiotic … View thread »

Do you have a question on Diarrhea? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Medical Gastroenterologist Now!

View in other languages? English | Deutsche | Español | français | italiano | português | bahasa Indonesia | Türk