Sexual Health

Related Terms: Sexual Intercourse, Erectile Dysfunction, Anxiety, Masturbation, Premature Ejaculation, Poor Erection, Stress

Query: Hi doctor, Recently, I got my semen test from a laboratory. Detail of the test is as follows: Volume - 3.0 mL, color - gray white, viscosity - thick, total sperm count - 60 million, active motile 20%, sluggish motile 30% and non-motile 50%, pus cell 3-4/HPF and morphology 45 %. I want to know that ...  Read Full »
Dr. Pritam Mohapatra
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. I would recommend the following in your case. First and foremost, taking good care of your diet and nutrition is indeed critical to maintaining a good health including the sexual health. You need to take a wholesome nutritious diet, preferab...  Read Full »

Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: Break the Shackles and Seek Help!!

Article Overview: This article throws light on Female Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder, a common but least discussed sexual health topic among females.
Dr. Bharat Udey
Sexologist

Sexuality is a taboo in most of the societies in this world. Men on one hand consider their sexuality as a jewel of their manhood crown. On the other hand women are forbidden to discuss about their sexuality. It is considered to be their duty and responsibity to fulfil the sexual needs of their male ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 31 years old. I have been married for 3.5 years now. I hardly feel to have sex with my wife. Sometimes, the gap will be more than a month. I masturbate almost on a daily basis and sometimes, twice or thrice in a day after watching porn. I am somehow addicted to it and not able to st...  Read Full »
Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you have a normal sexual drive as you masturbate on a daily basis, which is also a form of sexual activity. Masturbation is not an addiction. It is a normal phenomenon. It does not affect our physical, mental and sexual health. It is totally natural and nor...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 33 year old male, who has schizophrenia and depression from the last 12 years. My current problem is low libido and erection-related issues. I do not wish to take any medicine like Viagra or other similar medicines. Please suggest a medicine which can cure my problem. I also need...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available description, there are following things which are responsible for decreased libido and erection problem: Obesity. Diabetes. High blood pressure and medications. Low testosterone level. I suggest the follow...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, My testosterone report is attached herewith. Does it need to be improved?  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I have seen the reports that you attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First of all, I would like to inform you that for a 31 year young male, 463 ng/dl of testosterone is perfectly normal and there i...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor,I am 33 years old and still unmarried. I am really stressed about marriage and kids. Is it very difficult to conceive after 30?  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. It is true that the chances of pregnancy decrease with the advancement of age but pregnancy are still possible upto 45 years of marriage. The chance depends on the number of follicles available in your ovary which varies ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, Since the last 20 days, I am having urinary problems. My symptoms are poor urine stream, less volume of urine, the frequency of urination is more if I drink more fluids, urinary retention, pain in the area which is near the left side of the penis, and post void dribbling. My doctor to...  Read Full »
Dr. Devendra
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Before a month, how was your urinary flow? If there is a sudden decrease in the flow then get an x-ray KUB (kidney, urethra, and bladder), including the penile urethra, as kidney stone may be missed in an ultrasound. Also, share the urine analysis report. I suggest y...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from ED and PE, low libido for the past six years. Most of the medication that helps with erection including UpHold, Caverta, Pengra with and without the combination of depressant like Prodep 10 or 20 mg (without any sign of depression) have not helped me. I have even c...  Read Full »
Dr. Surbhi Agrawal
Diabetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. All the tests done seems to be fine except vitamin D deficiency. It seems that you are now diabetic and diabetes is so closely associated with erectile dysfunction. The treatment depends on the cause of erectile dysfunction. Some of the common causes are, Diabete...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I had cryptorchidism surgery at the age of 9. Now, I am 24. My left testicle is 2.4 x 3.4 cm. My right testicle is 4.5 x 5.6 cm. I have been prescribed best tablets to increase the size of testis on the left side. Both my epididymides are out of testicles thus making them long. I am f...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to have unequal testes. First of all, I would like to inform you that the most parable reason for the unequal size of testes is due to the very illness known as cryptorchidism. Unfortunately, there is no other treatment modality which can make the size of ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have a red rash with small red dots on my penis. My previous partner cheated on me one year ago. Tonight, I made out with a girl. Both of us were dressed. There was a lot of rubbing. There is no itchiness or pain when I pee. Can it be an STD from my ex a year ago which was my last u...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns about the possibility of an STD (sexually transmitted disease). First of all, I would like to inform you that most of the rash-causing STDs have an incubation period of six months or less and there is a good possibi...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Sexual Health? We have medical experts to help you right away.