Usg Kub

Related Terms: Kidney Stones, Urine Analysis, Tamsulosin., Urine Culture, Uti, Creatinine, Kidney Tests

I am having pain in the scrotum. Is it torsion or detorsion?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 48 years old male. I do not have diabetes or hypertension. I had on and off pain in the scrotum for two months. I felt better after I had a course of Doxycycline for seven days. But one day I ran to catch a bus and at that time I felt some pain. Again I am experiencing the on and...  Read Full »
Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please let me know urine r/m (routine and microscopy) findings. If urine shows pus cells, kindly get a urine culture done. Please get a USG KUB and prostate (ultrasound of the urinary tract which includes kidney, ureter, urinary bladder and prostate) done if not done alr...  Read Full »

Why was there blood in urine?
Query: Hi doctor, My friend has seen just a pinch of blood while urinating. He immediately went to the doctor and they asked him to take some tests. I am attaching the reports. Please tell me if anything is serious. He does heavy gyming and running as well.  Read Full »
Dr. Vedprakash Verma
General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your urine report. First of all do not panic This is occasionally hematuria from the external urethral tract, not from kidney due to heavy exercise, mild trauma or ureteric stone. In the urine report, no blood is detected, it is completely normal. If he has...  Read Full »

What is causing burning sensation while urination and tired eyes?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a black male. I have a burning sensation when urinating and my eyes feel tired and a bit watery from time to time. I have itching between my anus and my scrotum. Recently, I have noticed a dark black mark on my penis shaft just below the crown of my penis and about a month ago, I...  Read Full »
Dr. Devendra
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The hard nodule bursting on your buttocks was an infected sebaceous cyst. If recurrent on the same spot, you may need a small surgery of cyst excision. For eyes, get refractive error checked and if needed specs. Burning urination is with poor flow, straining of urine? H...  Read Full »

Will prostate enlargement improve with alpha-blockers?
Query: Hi doctor, I have enlarged prostate. Also, my blood urea and creatinine have increased. Will it improve with the treatment of alpha-blockers (Tamdura)?  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly mention your age. How much is the value of creatinine? Also, what is the prostate size? Has the digital rectal examination (DRE) and ultrasound KUB (kidney, ureters and urinary bladder) being done or not? I would suggest a prostate biopsy if PSA (prostate...  Read Full »

What is the difference between nephrolithiasis and soft tissue calcification?
Query: Hi doctor, The findings of my 12 year old daughter's x-ray showed a cluster of 3 mm density overlying the right kidney, which may represent soft tissue calcification versus nephrolithiasis. I would like to get a clear understanding of the difference between soft tissue calcification and nephrolithi...  Read Full »
Dr. Krishna Somani
Nephrologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nephrolithiasis means kidney stones and soft tissue calcification means any part of renal parenchyma gets high deposits of calcium and show up in x-ray. I want to know the reason for x-ray done. Is she having pain in the flank or burning sensation in urine or fever or vo...  Read Full »

I have underactive bladder. Kindly advice how I can have normal urination.
Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from OAB, UTI and pus cells 30 to 40. I have been under treatment for past two years by a urologist, surgeon, and an infection specialist. In recent urodynamic test after removal of the catheter, I am unable to void means suffering now by UAB. I do not know how I became p...  Read Full »
Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan Shoukat

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Both are opposite conditions. If you mean overactive and underactive bladders from these abbreviations, (these were not standard abbreviations) it is fairly possible that you might have over treated for overactive bladder, you can stop the treatment, and can be restarte...  Read Full »

Is it normal to wet adult diaper unknowingly while standing?
Query: Hello doctor,I have been wearing adult diapers to keep my bed dry cause there have been at times when I come close to wetting the bed. But a couple of nights ago I would wake up dry but when I would sit up or stand before I make it to the bathroom I would without knowing wet the diaper. My question ...  Read Full »
Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you having night time incontinence? Is there daytime incontinence? Do you have frequency and urgency? Was a sonography done to look for prostate size and residual urine? Did you have urine infection in the past? Please get back to me with previous rep...  Read Full »

Can lower abdominal pain mean kidney problem?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old female having one kid of 3 years old. It has been one year since I am suffering from lower abdominal pain and I took medicine as per gynecologist advice for reducing swelling of my uterus and today I decided to go for an ultrasound and after that ultrasound report, I...  Read Full »
Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The sonography report shows mild swelling of both kidneys. This may be due to holding urine for sonography. It may also be due to infection, stone or some block in kidney tubes. You should get a repeat sonography of KUB (kidney, ureter, bladder) done with an empty bladd...  Read Full »

I have abdominal pain, and I vomit as soon as I eat something. What to do?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 51 year old male, who has diabetes. For my diabetic problem, I am using Insulin Human Actrapid daily 10 units. Therefore, I am getting weak and getting fits. So far, I have had five fits. I got CT scan of the brain, and there was a small blood clot in the brain. I also have p...  Read Full »
Dr. Pankaj Jawandhiya
Nephrologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have a urinary infection, which is causing all your symptoms of vomiting and abdominal pain. The kidneys are not removing toxins from your body and its accumulation is causing all sympto...  Read Full »

I feel severe pain from tummy to vagina. What can it be?
Query: Hello doctor,I am having severe pain from my tummy to my vagina and anus area. I feel exhausted, and my hands are cold. My flank hurts on my left-hand side, and the pain radiates to that area too. What can this be? I am also having vaginal bleeding. My symptoms are chronic, and the pain is on and of...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms are suggestive of some urinary problems like a renal stone. Is there any problem while urinating like burning, blood, etc. You should get one ultrasound of kidneys called KUB (kidney, ureter, and bladder) and pelvis to detect kidney stone. Also, ultrasound wi...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Usg Kub? We have medical experts to help you right away.