Medical Advice on "Weight Loss"

Weight Loss by Target Date Calculator helps you to get a progress history in your weight loss in time period and your extra or burnt calories detail … View thread »

From your detailed summary, I can understand how anxious and tensed you are. Firstly, the lab tests you forwarded including liver function tests are absolutely normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Hepatitis B will not get spread by the activity you … View thread »

You seem to be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). As far as your questions are concerned, the following are my answers. Just go on an empty stomach so that if required, they can do an endoscopy. All the tests can be performed on an empty stomach. I … View thread »

All of these symptoms, along with weight loss and dry skin point to diabetes. Polyphagia refers to excessive hunger or increased appetite. Polydipsia refers to increased thirst. Polyuria refers to increased urination. .I suggest you screen yourself for blood … View thread »

I have gone through your query and attached files (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It appears that you are suffering from erosive gastritis. This in turn leads to gastroesophageal reflux disease. I suggest you antacid with PPI (proton-pump inhibitors). … View thread »

Atorvastatin itself does not cause any weight loss. It is an anti lipid drug which lowers your lipids in blood that means, it will decrease chances of heart blockage. And you will not loose any weight because of atorvastatin itself. There can be minor side effects with  … View thread »

To get to a healthy weight range, you are probably starving while mistaking it to be dieting … View thread »

... scientific (research proven) benefits of intermittent fasting on general health including weight loss and cognitive functions ... … View thread »

I have noted your concern and I have viewed the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Receiving unprotected oral sex though much less of a risk as compared to unprotected vaginal or anal sex, is still not entirely safe. There is a possibility … View thread »

Your BMI (body mass index) is 25.36 which is close to the normal range. However, I do understand your concern. Can you provide more details about your lifestyle as well as medical and personal history?Do you smoke cigarettes? Do you have a family history of diabetes … View thread »

Do you have a question on Weight Loss? We have medical experts to help you right away.