Medical Advice on "Weight Loss"

This is achieved by dropping body fluid, the adipose tissue which is the body fat, and lean mass which is the amount of weight other than the body fat ... This loss in weight happens only when the intake energy is lowered than the energy disbursed ... Our Weight Loss by Target Date Calculator, as the name suggests, plays an imperative role in calculating the number of calories required to sustain the current weight and the number of calories needed to lose or gain weight within a stipulated period of time … View thread »

Is it because of hepatitis B as I have read online that it causes weight loss ... Lastly, I have lost weight ... I am really worried as I have read hepatitis B can cause weight lossView thread »

My present symptoms include indigestion, constipation, improper motions, low appetite, weight loss, inability to gain weight, acne, anal itching, body aches, etc … View thread »

My height is 5 feet and 6 inches, and my weight is 160 ... For the past month, I have been experiencing weight loss, increased hunger, increased thirst, and frequently need to go to the bathroom to pee out large amounts … View thread »

I am experiencing unexpected weight loss for the last four months … View thread »

Atorvastatin itself does not cause any weight loss ... And you will not loose any weight because of atorvastatin itself … View thread »

On the other hand, many young teenage girls abstain from eating bulk carbohydrates just to decrease their belly fat and facial fat although they are in the healthy weight range ... They become anemic, malnourished, get weakness of bones and muscles, hair loss, and diabetes later in their life … View thread »

Intermittent fasting is now one of the most popular trends in fitness and weight loss ... Intermittent fasting, unlike other diet and weight loss plans, is not concerned with the type of food you eat but the time you eat your food … View thread »

... read your query about your mother and from what you have mentioned it appears that your mother has hypothyroidism. I suggest that you ask her to take tablet Thyronorm 25 mcg once daily early in the morning on waking up and then to avoid eating anything for the ... … View thread »

But I have a sore throat for one month and there is weight lossView thread »

Do you have a question on Weight Loss? We have medical experts to help you right away.