Medical Advice On "Common Medical Conditions"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have studied her ECG (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and there is no significant abnormality. I would like to know the following details regarding breathlessness and chest pain that she gets: Is ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) in detail, and my observations are: Your blood sugar level is much higher than normal. This can be seen from the HbA1c and average ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are unable to gain weight, you should be evaluated for organic causes behind it. It can however be just constitutional. But it is not uncommon to have some organic causes behind this problem. If there is any ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can understand your concern. As you told that your mother had IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I want to tell you that ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question in detail and I know that you are very concerned about your child. It seems that your child probably has got a lower respiratory tract infection. Since you are already taking antibiotic ... View thread »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having headache for the last one year, so definitely treatment is needed. There are two possibilities in this case. It may be a tension-type headache (as you are tensed due to preparation) or a migraine (of ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Snoring while sleeping is usually associated with sleep apnea syndrome. Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder in which pauses occur in breathing during sleep. Symptoms usually occur due to obstruction of the airway.For the ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. It looks like you have a common cold. Please do saline water gargles several times a day to give you relief from the cough. Drink warm beverages. Keep yourself hydrated by taking plenty of fluids ... View thread »

Dr. Surbhi   Agrawal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have been taking preventive gout medicine for a long time and have started to have flares for the first time in a while, call your doctor. He may talk to you about changing your dosage or your medicine. In ... View thread »

Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini  Kamminana
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is easy to catch cold, particularly if you are in a cold, wet and windy weather. Also, exposure to extremely cold temperature affects you in many ways and can cause frost nip (first stage of frostbite), trench ... View thread »