Medical Advice On "Common Medical Conditions"

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please give Meftal 5 mL (6 hourly) if the temperature is above 101 F or if not controlled on Crocin (Paracetamol). You can give Meftal (Mefenamic acid) 4 hours after giving Crocin ... View thread »

Dr. Albana Greca
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Problems with breathing during in summer seem to be related to allergy. Chest x-ray and allergy tests are advised to further together with stool examination for ova parasites. Changes in power lens often are due to ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you not to worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please continue the same treatment as going on. An antibiotic like Augmentin may need to be added based on the clinical examination of the child (to see if it is required). Also, Ibugesic may be started to reduce the ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can understand your concern. As you told that your mother had IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I want to tell you that ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like a common cold, viral in nature, usually, antibiotics are not needed and self-limiting but chances of superimposition by a bacterial infection is there. As due to ear pain, likely secondary to eustachian ... View thread »

Dr. Jubin
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the description, it seems your son is having an upper respiratory infection. If he is playful and active in between fever it may be a simple infection which will subside by its own. You can give Paracetamol during ... View thread »

Dr. Hariharan  V
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient's identity) and observed that there is no autoimmune disease present. Since you have been suffering from multiple joint pains for the past one year, you ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read through your complaints. It looks like absent-mindedness which is common in old age. But at a young age, it is not so common what I would advise is get me some basic blood investigations. Complete blood count ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you do not worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »