Medical Advice On "Endocrine Diseases"

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. Anxiety requires a two-way approach for its management- psychotherapy, and medication. You may benefit most from a combination of the two. It may take some trial and error to discover which ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your report about your son and I am sorry to say that he has a growth hormone deficiency (attachment removed to protect patient identity). He needs to take growth hormone injections for it. These are to be ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hypothyroidism may cause these symptoms as you have described. But it is other possibilities too. Hair fall may be due to infection, excessive use of different kinds of shampoo and conditioner, changes in food habits and ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Andrews
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Going by the details you have provided you have euthyroid. This means that you do have normal TSH with normal T4 and T3. The most common cause is autoimmune thyroid disease, which is confirmed by positive anti-TPO (anti ... View thread »

Dr. Ramkesh  Prasad
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are losing weight and you are taking supplements and even then you are not gaining weight. Your history is incomplete. I need to know a detailed history before I can suggest you any remedy. I would like to tell you ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Once your hormone levels have normalized, your symptoms should resolve too. Five months is too long for your symptoms to linger once your thyroid hormones are within the normal range. We need to look at other causes of ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your query, I understand that you are suffering from hypothyroidism. I need to know when was it diagnosed, and what was the thyroid profile at that time. Irregular periods and weight gain is a part of hypothyroidism. ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As long as you were taking Levothyroxine, your body levels of T3, T4 hormones were maintained at normal levels. Due to your goiter, your body is not producing T3, T4 hormones adequately. But, that is getting compensated ... View thread »

Dr. Madhankumar M V
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. With the given values, there is no need for these drugs. But in this scenario, I do not have any idea about the current prescriptions you are taking. So, with that information and lipid profile reports, I will be happy ... View thread »

Dr. Ravikiran  M
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your son's height falls just below the 10th percentile of height for age (WHO standard). Given that your height (parents' height) is in low to mid normal range compared to the average height of the population at large, ... View thread »