Medical Advice On "Endocrine Diseases"

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Prolactin deficiency can cause delayed puberty. Few studies have shown that this delayed puberty is due to prolactin deficiency. Also, check for other possibilities, genetic factors, growth hormone deficiency, etc. In a ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hypothyroidism itself causes generalized weakness or other possibilities like anemia or electrolyte imbalance or infection or chronic fatigue syndrome, etc., may present like this. Until examination is done it is ... View thread »

Dr. Rohit   Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have multiple issues with your hormonal levels. I will provide some guidelines which you can proceed with: Your TSH (thyroid- ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, please attach your liver function tests for review ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and the reports (attachment removed to protect identity). Your testosterone level is normal. Though on the lower side of the normal range, there is nothing needs to be done to increase ... View thread »

Dr. Shivam Om Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear about your illness. You are likely suffering from Hashimoto's myelopathy based on your description. It is rare condition and only a handful of cases have been described worldwide. It is known to be very ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to iclinq.com. Addison's disease (primary adrenal insufficiency) can be due to many causes. It is like when your adrenal glands are not producing the hormones they usually produce. While in the past, infections (particularly ... View thread »

Dr. Ambadi  Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, fix your hypothyroidism without medicines naturally with lifestyle and diet. Do the correct basic tests for thyroid function which is seven in number. If you have done only the total T4, total T3 and TSH, it is ... View thread »

Dr. Ambadi  Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Itching can be due to dry skin (xerosis), eczema (dermatitis), psoriasis, scabies, liver disease, kidney failure, iron deficiency anemia, thyroid disease, lymphoma or medications. Please get comprehensive blood work ... View thread »

Dr. Ambadi  Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please visit the emergency department of any hospital and get a stomach wash done. The symptoms she is exhibiting is that of hyperthyroidism for which treatment is needed. It will increase heart rate, cause diarrhea, ... View thread »