Medical Advice On "Women's Health"

Dr. Sayali Dhalwade
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have any written report ... View thread »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is impossible for a urine pregnancy test to show false negative six weeks after sex. Delay in periods may be as a result of anovulation due to stress or infection as well as because of gaining weight. For regular ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Meprate is not the treatment for bleeding. It is a Progesterone and the dose is fixed, you cannot reduce it on your own as you would start getting withdrawal bleed once dosage is reduced, which is what has happened in ... View thread »

Dr. Deepti Kurmi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With I-pill, sometimes periods gets irregular for 2 to 3 cycles. If there is any history of sexual intercourse after last month periods, then you can do blood test serum hCG. If it is negative then no chance of ... View thread »

Dr. Deepti Kurmi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I-pill is emergency contraception. It should be taken not more than once or twice in a year. It has many serious side effects. Secondly, you took I-pill twice in one month would definitely create some hormonal ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The fact that she had her menses the day before the episode, so the chances of pregnancy are minimal. However, unprotected intercourse can often allow even the precum to cause pregnancy in spite of having ejaculated ... View thread »

Dr. Rohit   Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have multiple issues with your hormonal levels. I will provide some guidelines which you can proceed with: Your TSH (thyroid- ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If this is the first time that you are experiencing excessive bleeding and clots are being passed, then you can opt for antifibrinolytics for controlling the bleeding presently. You can choose for an ultrasound pelvis ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have been sexually active during your fertile window, then this could be an implantation bleed, get a serum beta hCG test to confirm pregnancy. If you are not, then the most common cause of mid-cycle spotting ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The presence of itching over the vaginal opening with white discoloration is a possible indication of vulval candidiasis or fungal infection which can be treated with local and oral antifungals, but before starting ... View thread »