Medical Advice On "Women's Health"

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yeast is not a sexually transmitted disease. It is present everywhere, just that it shows its presence when the good bacteria cannot keep its growth in check. It is fine to have intercourse with your partner. My ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ellaone (Ulipristal) stays in the body for around 36 to 72 hours after ingestion. So hormonal oral contraceptives should be started only after five days, to be assured that there is no reduced effect of combined oral ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fertilisation of ova requires a single sperm, and a normal male ejaculate contains millions of them. So sperm leakage should not be the only concern causing your subfertility. You need to go through some tests for you ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. You seem to have contracted a vaginal infection and need to take a course of antibiotics. Your current partner also needs to take the medicines, otherwise, the infection will be recurrent. If you are in a flexible sexual ... View thread »

Dr. Donalyn S. Barcial
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just want to be clear that no birth control pill or any family planning method that can give 100 % assurance that you will not get pregnant. It only decreases a significant percentage of the chances. So yes, she can be ... View thread »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms can have two causes, one is low pain threshold (pain sensitivity varies among individuals) or endometriosis. Endometriosis is less likely in your case as oral contraceptives are known to suppress it. If you ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Unwanted 72 is an emergency contraceptive pill containing high amount of progesterone. These medicines have a severe side effect of heavy or irregular bleeding. Your wife had the same side effect. Please check her ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to iclinig.com. Considering your periods to be regular in general, you had intercourse in a safe period. Secondly, you also took an emergency contraceptive pill and took a blood test to rule out pregnancy. There are nil chances of ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Generally, the rule of thumb is that ovulation takes 14 days before the next periods. In your case, you can take an average of your last three cycles and check with ovulation kit available in the market, starting from ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to help. Kalarchikai choornam is a well-known medicine to manage PCOD. Its dose and duration depend on the condition. You should take this choornam 3 g twice a day with warm water after meals for 90 days ... View thread »