Partner Relational Problem

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

Will my husband shouting at me affect my baby?

Query: Hi doctor, My husband is very broadminded and good hearted. He is an all rounder in every arena, both at home and outside. He can manage anything and can do any task. But, he quickly gets irritated when saw any flaw around. He expects me to be 100% perfectionist in any work at home. Due to the irr...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehwish Mursaleen

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I completely understand that you are facing a hard time dealing with your husband at times he gets irritated and you feel concerned about your baby if she gets affected by this attitude. Here, I am telling you something related to psychological theories and research findi...  Read Full »

How can I fix my marital issues with high conflict spouse?

Query: Hello doctor,I am having marital issues. I have a lot of anger and do not react well to my wife with very little patience. She is high conflict. I struggle because many things become bigger issues than they should be and emotional abuse occurs followed by verbal abuse. She will deny things she does ...  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Marriage is a relationship which demands most of our compromise, understanding each other, handling each other's fault and try to maintain an equilibrium but at times the equilibrium disturbs and it results into a series of conflicts. One thing leads to other and even s...  Read Full »

I am having relationship issues with husband. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My husband is not available whenever I ask him. Whenever his family treats me bad, he never asks anything. If we fight suddenly he is asking me to take care of myself alone. He is not helping me in my work. I am really stressed. I need someone badly to talk.  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to You are reporting relationship problems which is quite common. Almost all couples go through difficult phases early on in their relationships. Remember there are no perfect couples and no perfect marriages. Everyone has to work proactively to maintain a healthy relat...  Read Full »

How can sexual relationship be improved between working couples?

Query: Hello doctor, I and my husband are both unable to have a proper conjugal relation. Both of us are working professional. I am outside for my work from 9 AM to 7 PM. My husband is outside from 10.30 AM to 9.30 PM for work. My husband mostly prefers sex in the midnight like after 11.30 PM whereas I pr...  Read Full »

Dr. Aditya Gupta

Psychiatrist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to The solution is plain simple. You both must reach a mutual decision and then work accordingly. You can give it a go between 10 to 11 PM when you both are at home. Or it can be like sometimes at midnight and sometimes in the morning. Best is to make it a random thing ...  Read Full »

I am possessive with my girlfriend and feel insecured about her. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I feel irritated on deep thinking about people who are cheating me. I am possessive with my girlfriend and feel insecured about her. I am getting anger for very small reasons and answering in very serious mode. I need mental relaxation for myself. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki


Answer: Hi,Welcome to much expectation from others is the reason for your sadness.I can understand your concern regarding your girlfriend. You can talk about it with her. Communication will help you to overcome this problem. Too much possessiveness will irritate your partner, and she will fe...  Read Full »

How can I strengthen relationship with my spouse?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a baby after four years of marriage. My sex life is not good. I am not getting intimate with my husband as he wants. Please help me out.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Toxicologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to You need to avoid anxiety. Develop trust and comfortable feeling. You need to talk to each other and share your feelings. Deep breathing, walking, and yoga exercise have to be started. Foreplay involvement. For more information consult an internal medicine physician on...  Read Full »

I overreact a lot on trivial matters. How can I change myself?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 21-year-old male and I have a partner of 19 years. We go along well. But my problem is that I overreact a lot on her actions. Like if she does not text me, my mood gets changed and I will be angry. But, I want to change myself. I want to change my attitude. I want to be more frie...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi


Answer: Hello, Welcome to The first important thing in a relationship is that do not force her for anything and accept her however she is. Do not try to change her. Give her personal space. If you overreact then you may lose the love and respect for you. Spend some quality time with her an...  Read Full »

How can my married life be improved?

Query: Hello doctor,I have had two very bad past relationships in my life. I have cried a lot in my life. Those experiences have been so bad that I have become really sensitive. I cry very very often. I think a lot and I worry a lot. Now, I am married. My husband loves me but he does not understand me. We ...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi


Answer: Hello, Welcome to Do not expect anything from anyone in life and learn to live alone. Your husband loves you and that is enough. You try to understand him and do not argue. Do exercise like going for walking with your husband for 30 to 45 minutes. Do relaxation. You need to eat hea...  Read Full »

I never feel sexually attracted to my wife. Is my problem psychological?

Query: Hello doctor, It has been two years since marriage but I have never felt sexually attracted to my wife, no matter what I do. I have tried Viagra and ayurvedic medicines to increase sexual drive but no results. My parents had compelled me into this marriage. Since I never had sex before marriage, th...  Read Full »

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Hypothyroidism and high prolactin explain a few symptoms that you are suffering from. So before jumping to conclusion that it is psychological, I would suggest you that further investigation is required such as serum testosterone, serum LH (luteinizing hormone) and ...  Read Full »

My fiancee has low sex drive. What could be the reason?

Query: Hello doctor,My 29 year old fiancee has very less sex drive. Please suggest a remedy.  Read Full »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I went through your query. There are many causes of a low sexual drive. Let me mention few important causes: Compatibility problems:- Compatibility problems are one of the most important factors. A couple in a happy relationship does not usually get libi...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours
Chat with a Doctor

Chat with a Doctor

Starting @ just $29.99

Search for a Health Issue


Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.