Medical Advice on "Urology"

Dr. Devendra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For any cause of inguinal lymphadenopathy, excision of nodes is not a definitive treatment. It is done just for a diagnostic purpose, so once you get the biopsy reports, we will know more about your illness. The swelling ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your symptoms, you seems to have a urinary tract infection. The treatment is a full course of antibiotics which ranges from three to seven days depending on the severity of symptoms. Antibiotics usually ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem. I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I appreciate you for providing elaborate history which will help in making diagnosis and advising treatment plan. Now, coming to your health query, I can understand your concern and will try to help you. ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is unlikely that 1.6 mm Kidney stone will come out on its own. You require surgery. There are many options like URSL and PCNL. Which option ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. By your description, it appears that you are having pain while passing urine. It could be due to infection, stone or simple inflammation. Urine shows bacteria only in case of infection. In the case of stone disease or ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. You have a tendency to form kidney stones repeatedly. It is something that you need to get evaluated once the treatment for the present condition is complete. Regarding your present ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about undergoing an invasive investigation without any symptoms. Let me explain you what does PSA suggest. Basically, PSA is secreted by the prostate as well as some other body tissues. It ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. Please send images of your penis and pubic area so that I can suggest better. Also, are you sexually active? Does your female partner complain about size? Revert with more information to a ... View thread »

Ask an Urologist »