Medical Advice on "Urology"

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have bilateral renal pelvic obstruction due to stones with diabetes with urinary tract infection. The pain in the groin is due to pelvic renal calculi, the pain of which radiates to the groin. The infection needs ... View thread »

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you having these issues? Did the erection problem occur first or the lack of interest in sex occur first? Are you married or in a relationship? Do you masturbate? Does erection during masturbation last ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your post and I can see that you are on antibiotic. However, the one you are taking is most likely not effective against urinary tract infections you are suffering from. It is important to treat ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Erectile dysfunction could be organic or psychogenic. People with psychogenic erectile dysfunction tend to have early morning spontaneous erections normally and the same is absent in those with organic causes. If you ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Urine incontinence occurs due to uninhibited contractions of urinary bladder and has nothing to do with vasectomy. These uninhibited contractions can occur due to urinary tract infections or neurological causes. In your ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know whether there is any decrease in your sexual drive or erections. If there is not any then as long as your semen volume is normal, I do not think there are any ... View thread »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With your description, it is obvious that you have a large prostate with lower urinary tract symptoms, which you are on treatment with Finasteride for more than six months. With this scenario, PSA (prostate-specific ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly read the below material and then ask further queries, if any: Are you married? During these sexual encounters, were you relaxed? Is it a stable relation with confidence in each other? The brain is a ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. He has a stone in urethra, just proximal to a stricture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Opening up of the stricture segment and stone removal will be done at the same time. Cardiac risk is a real risk ... View thread »

Dr. Raj Parekh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Foamy urine can account to several causes like protein in urine or dehydration or urinary tract infection or diabetic infection in the kidney can also call cause foamy urine. We need to perform a few tests before we ... View thread »

Ask an Urologist »