Lack Of Confidence

Can exercise help premature ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old married male. I have premature ejaculation problem. What are the ways for me to overcome it? Will exercises or workout help in overcoming it? Can you suggest me ways to overcome it?  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.Premature ejaculation in most individuals occurs because of associated anxiety, psychological reasons, and hyperexcitation. Relaxation and treatment of anxiety result in improvement in most individuals. The first thing you have to understand that it is normal to ejacula...  Read Full »

I have lost confidence to talk with people. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor,I am 25 years old female. I have some problem due to some failures. I have lost confidence and whenever I write any exam my heartbeat and pulse increases and I start shivering despite I knew all the things. And when I meet any person I do not have enough confidence to talk with him free...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem is occurring due to poor confidence most likely due to social anxiety. Please visit a psychiatrist for help. SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) drugs like Escitalopram or Fluoxetine can be used to reduce the symptoms and will surely help you. ...  Read Full »

Why do I get so intimidated by others?

Query: Male, 38 Years Old, Married, one child. Suffering following problems: difficult to sleep in night. always feel sleepy Memory Weak, forgets things very easily, low concentration, lethargic confusion in decision, low self esteem and low confidence, feel that i am good for nothing feels no one like...  Read Full »

Dr. Parth Nagda

Answer: Hello sir. Your symptoms are typical that are seen in major depressive disorder. It is very common and happens to about 1 in 4 males and 1 in 8 females. It happens due to reduced levels of certain neurotransmitters such as serotonin which reduce the stress handling capacity of the brain. Medicines...  Read Full »

I have low self-confidence with premature ejaculation. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am male, 26 years old, sex insecure and low experienced, first trauma got 99 during bombing of Yugoslavia, had to get new urinal channel, and product of that is I am circumised. Later in school, I have been bullied for 4 years constantly, physical and mentally by my "school friends"...  Read Full »

Dr. Ruhi Satija

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am so sorry to hear about your situation, I can imagine how hard it is for you. So you are describing a few things here, when is the problem of premature ejaculation, second is performance anxiety which is making you overthink, third is low self confidence. Probably ...  Read Full »

How to deal with lack of interest in sex due to work tension?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34 years old woman. I have been working in an IT industry for more than 10 years. Earlier I was very confident, proud of my work and job. But now it seems like I am developing negative confidence, building tensions every few seconds, will cry out of tension, will blame myself f...  Read Full »

Dr. Shubham Mehta

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your description, it appears to me that you are suffering from depression and you require treatment with antidepressants. Other than that, I would suggest some other things which might prove helpful to you: 1. Manage your time. Set up a fixed schedule and work ...  Read Full »

Should I pursue my education after having second baby?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old, with two daughters. My life seems like sucked up, no income as I decided to go to University last year, as I could not finish 6 years ago. Feeling like a loser, hating myself as after giving birth to my second daughter (she is 7 months now) have become very fat and ugl...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are motivated and want to work towards a better life but looks like you are troubled by self-doubts and confidence appears to be low at present. You have already taken the important first step in acknowledging the problem and trying to get some advice. You have...  Read Full »

Does staying indoor excessively cause social anxiety?

Query: Hello doctor,Does staying indoors excessively cause social anxiety?  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Staying indoors excessively does not directly cause social anxiety. It is possible that having social anxiety will prevent you from going out more, which in turn makes anxiety more prominent. Talk to your parents and family about your anxiety so that they can underst...  Read Full »

What are the advisable long term drug of choice for anxiety and depression?

Query: Hello doctor, I have depression, anxiety, lack of confidence, lack of energy, palpitation, and excess sweating for the past 18 years. I have consulted so many psychiatrists. My current doctor prescribes me Nexito Forte, Prothiaden 25 mg, and Toficalm 100 in morning and evening. But I feel some slee...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should go with Escitalopram (Escitalopram Oxalate), Clonazepam and Mirtaz (Mirtazapine). These combinations have a minimal side effect. You take antacid with it. Please do not take the above medications in an empty stomach. You must lose your weight. Do the dail...  Read Full »

I forget names and have confidence problem. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 years old, male. I am suffering from two problems mainly which I often noticed. One is I forget always names of person, place, etc., while talking with someone. However, I have remembered a lot of things of pasts but while talking about it, I often forget the names especially....  Read Full »

Dr. Dhruv Thakkar

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry, I have understood your problem. Let me talk about the second problem first, because it needs to be solved as a priority. Your repetitive thoughts and behaviors seem to be of an obsessive-compulsive type. That is why you are aware that you are getting usele...  Read Full »

Why am I suddenly tensed and not able to prepare for exam?

Query: Hello doctor, My exams are about to start. I was not serious at the start but from the past few days, I have been working really hard. People near me say it is too late now something worse is going to happen. But the way I have planned things I know I could easily score good marks but the problem i...  Read Full »

Dr. K V Anand

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the description, it seems that you had confidence regarding the exams before some days. But it seems that, for now, you have lost your confidence. Why have you lost your confidence? Is it because of other people who try to demotivate you? Is it because you could no...  Read Full »