Lack Of Confidence

How to deal with lack of interest in sex due to work tension?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34 years old woman. I have been working in an IT industry for more than 10 years. Earlier I was very confident, proud of my work and job. But now it seems like I am developing negative confidence, building tensions every few seconds, will cry out of tension, will blame myself f...  Read Full »

Dr. Shubham Mehta

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your description, it appears to me that you are suffering from depression and you require treatment with antidepressants. Other than that, I would suggest some other things which might prove helpful to you: 1. Manage your time. Set up a fixed schedule and work ...  Read Full »

Should I pursue my education after having second baby?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old, with two daughters. My life seems like sucked up, no income as I decided to go to University last year, as I could not finish 6 years ago. Feeling like a loser, hating myself as after giving birth to my second daughter (she is 7 months now) have become very fat and ugl...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are motivated and want to work towards a better life but looks like you are troubled by self-doubts and confidence appears to be low at present. You have already taken the important first step in acknowledging the problem and trying to get some advice. You have...  Read Full »

Does staying indoor excessively cause social anxiety?

Query: Hello doctor,Does staying indoors excessively cause social anxiety?  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Staying indoors excessively does not directly cause social anxiety. It is possible that having social anxiety will prevent you from going out more, which in turn makes anxiety more prominent. Talk to your parents and family about your anxiety so that they can underst...  Read Full »

Can exercise help premature ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old married male. I have premature ejaculation problem. What are the ways for me to overcome it? Will exercises or workout help in overcoming it? Can you suggest me ways to overcome it?  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.Premature ejaculation in most individuals occurs because of associated anxiety, psychological reasons, and hyperexcitation. Relaxation and treatment of anxiety result in improvement in most individuals. The first thing you have to understand that it is normal to ejacula...  Read Full »

What are the advisable long term drug of choice for anxiety and depression?

Query: Hello doctor, I have depression, anxiety, lack of confidence, lack of energy, palpitation, and excess sweating for the past 18 years. I have consulted so many psychiatrists. My current doctor prescribes me Nexito Forte, Prothiaden 25 mg, and Toficalm 100 in morning and evening. But I feel some slee...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should go with Escitalopram (Escitalopram Oxalate), Clonazepam and Mirtaz (Mirtazapine). These combinations have a minimal side effect. You take antacid with it. Please do not take the above medications in an empty stomach. You must lose your weight. Do the dail...  Read Full »

I forget names and have confidence problem. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 years old, male. I am suffering from two problems mainly which I often noticed. One is I forget always names of person, place, etc., while talking with someone. However, I have remembered a lot of things of pasts but while talking about it, I often forget the names especially....  Read Full »

Dr. Dhruv Thakkar

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry, I have understood your problem. Let me talk about the second problem first, because it needs to be solved as a priority. Your repetitive thoughts and behaviors seem to be of an obsessive-compulsive type. That is why you are aware that you are getting usele...  Read Full »

Why am I suddenly tensed and not able to prepare for exam?

Query: Hello doctor, My exams are about to start. I was not serious at the start but from the past few days, I have been working really hard. People near me say it is too late now something worse is going to happen. But the way I have planned things I know I could easily score good marks but the problem i...  Read Full »

Dr. K V Anand

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the description, it seems that you had confidence regarding the exams before some days. But it seems that, for now, you have lost your confidence. Why have you lost your confidence? Is it because of other people who try to demotivate you? Is it because you could no...  Read Full »

I failed in most of the subjects due to memory problem and feeling low. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have memory problems or I do not know why I am not able to remember. I have failed most of the subjects in college. I am taking Abilify 5 mg for the past four years and it is OD and I am regularly taking it. I took medicines because I had thoughts of being watched by every person pa...  Read Full »

Dr. Anil Kumar Kumawat

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have cleared many exams before to reach till college, so it means you are not a person with low IQ. It does not matter how many times you have failed in the exam. Initially, everyone gets problems if they fail. It does not mean they have lost everything. Actually, ...  Read Full »

I am planning for suicide due to improper erection. How to cure it through homeopathy?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old, and I got married before two years. From the day of my marriage, I started to have an erection problem. After two days of marriage, I went to a doctor, and he gave me an injection. I had a good sex power with satisfaction. Now, I am not getting a proper erection for ab...  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry much about this problem. It happens to many people due to lack of self-confidence. It is not a significant issue, so do not think for suicide. You can start taking these medicines which will surely help you. Take these medicines punctually and have faith in...  Read Full »

I am fearful of rejections. Please help me stay confident.

Query: Hello doctor, I am very less socially active, a nervous beginner in conversations, and fearful of rejections. I have never achieved what I am capable of even being highly talented. I am not sure about my aim in life. All I want is to have control over my nerves and be self-confident in life no matt...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may have cluster C personality. First, learn to talk with yourself. Talk with yourself by looking into the mirror. Make eye contact with your eye in a mirror then start a conversation with friends by making eye to eye contact. Start with just a smile for a few ...  Read Full »